i am llb graduate and want to do course ahead, will diploma in corporate law help me or should i go for mba hr or cs ? plzz advise.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Scope of CS after diploma in corporate law?
- Which is best option between diploma in corporate law,company secretary or MBA in hr for doing good job after LLB?
- Is it a good option to do mba after doing LLB and BBA?
- Eligibility for diploma in corporate law after doing Management?
- Suitable courses after MBA in Marketing & diploma in International Business?
- Is it correct to study CS course after completing MBA LLB?
- LLB after MBA & B.Com.?
- LLB or MBA Finance after graduation?
- Which specialization is better after completing Diploma Course on International Business Law & Corporate Laws in India and B.Com?
- Eligibility for LLB after doing MBA & M.com.?
Rather than a Diploma in Corporate Law , LLM course in Corporate Law will hold you in a lot better stead in the corporate sector.
Between MBA in HR and CS, I would suggest you to go for Company Secretaryship(CS).
The CS course will help you in optimum utilization of your Law background. On the other hand , after MBA HR you will start as a fresher in corporate circle with virtually no connection with law.
So, go for CS . This course can sky rocket your earnings and also help you to reach the peak of Corporate ladder much faster.
Details of CS course-
After completing Graduation one is directly admitted to the Executive Program of CS course exempting the Foundation Program.
So ,you can directly take admission in Executive Programme as you are a LLB graduate.
The Student who would like to join the Course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship namely-
Besides, the student has to undergo Practical Training for about 15 months.
Cost of Prospectus for the Executive Programme : Rs. 300/- by cash payment while
Rs.350/- by Post or courier
Fee for Executive Programme - Rs. 7000/- for Commerce Graduates while
- Rs. 7750/- for Non Commerce Students