I have done LLB and MBA now i want to do ITI in Civil Draughtsman, will it help to get better job as HR in any company?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Stream in MBA after Civil engineering?
- Details about MBA LLB course?
- LLB after MBA? How to join in LLB? What is the duration of LLB course?
- Diploma courses in ITI after MBA?
- Details about distance LLB courses in Andhra Pradesh after MBA?
- Guidance about MBA & CA courses after B.A. LLB?
- CS with LLB/MBA.
- LLB after MBA & B.com.?
- MBA or LLB or CS after B.Com.?
- LLB after MBA & B.Com.?
HR and Civil Draftsmanship are totally different things. HR is a managerial job whereas after ITI in Civil Draughtsman you can work as a worker in construction/production industry. There is no point in doing ITI after LLB+MBA if you want to go for HR job as it will not help.
You should try to get job based on your existing qualifications only if you want HR job.
But if you want to start small business you can do ITI course.