sir i swathi of btech final year mechanical student,im in dilama weather to opt mba or mtech.please kindly suggest me which is better for me to opt.
Related MBA Discussions:
- What is most preferable doing MBA or M.Tech after completing Mechanical Engineering?
- Which is better MBA and M.Tech after completing Mechanical and Automation Engineering?
- Is M.Tech better or MBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
- MBA course after B.E in Mechanical engineering? Also provide information about Indian Navy and Air Force?
- MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
- Which is best option between MBA and M.tech after mechanical engineering?
- Which is best option between MBA and M.tech after completing BE in Mechanical?
- MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?
- Which is better MBA or M.tech after completing engineering for a average student? Which post or field one can get after completing either MBA or M.Tech?
- Confusion between MBA or ME after completing Mechanical Engineering?
winch grope i will tackain in MBA
which is better after completion of b.tech mechanical m.tech or mba
Whether to opt for M.Tech or MBA after completing Mechanical Engineering?
M tech and MBA both are good course and both have good scopes also in their fields. And both are master degree course.
And as you have done B tech then I thinks it is best to do M tech. It is 2 years course and it has more scopes then MBA. So I think M tech is the best course for your carrier.
And after that you can apply for the job in many companies related to mechanical field and there are lots of companies related to this field in which you can apply for the job. Here are some companies for the job related to mechanical field.
And there are also many good companies for the job. There you can apply for the job after M tech and these are best companies.
And if you want to do M tech then it is best to do M tech from a good college and for this you have to give GATE exam and in this exam you have to take good marks.
And if you want to do MBA then of course you can do it. For the MBA the candidate should have minimum 50% marks in graduation and there is 5% relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.
So if you are eligible then you can apply for the MBA.
Here are some entrance exams for the MBA:
You can apply for any of them and there are also many good courses in MBA you can apply for any of them. All are good course and all have good scopes also. And if you can do MBA then you have to get good marks in entrance and it is best for your carrier after that it will easy to get good job and you any also get good job through the campus placement.
So these are about the both course you can choose any of them. So the decision is yours.
It's all depend upon your interests.If you have a keen interest in MBA or management sector of the company then only you should opt for MBA.
It's also depend on the branch you have in engineering.If you are doing engineering in
Then you should definitely opt for M.Tech rather than going for MBA.Otherwise you may go for MBA
You can enjoy following feature in MBA....
1. Personality development
2. Improve communication skill
3. Good soft skill development
4. Good Business skill
5. Interview Skill development
With best wishes
Hello Swathi!Its common for almost all the students to opt the Any one course between two if both are good one.MBA as well as the m.tech both are the good courses.Both having the good scope in its own position.Choosing the one subject is depend on the personal liking and it varies from person to person.Now you have to see your interest where it lies?
According to me M.tech will be more easy and good for you.As you are in the final year of B.tech in Mechanical Engineering so now you have much knowledge about this.So you can go for the M.tech course.