i hv scored 55 marks in mba cet n my percentile iz 62, so where shud i apply?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Names of colleges that i can get after scoring 69 marks in MBA-CET?
- Colleges after scoring 41 marks in MBA CET?
- Admission details after scoring 56 marks in MBA CET?
- Which colleges i can get after scoring 73 marks in MBA CET exam?
- Can i apply for MBA CET Maharashtra after getting overall of 54%?
- Best colleges for MBA after scoring 51 marks in CET and got 52 percentile?
- Eligibility for MBA-CET exam after scoring 44.75% of marks in B.Sc computer?
- Good colleges to get admission for MBA after scoring 54 marks in MBA-CET?
- Colleges for MBA after scoring 60 marks in CET and belongs to OBC category?
- Best colleges in Mumbai for CAP rounds after scoring 91 marks in MBA CET and belong to SC category?
Hi,friend as your score 52 marks in cet then you can get colleges at pune, mumbai, ahemadabad, cullcutta cities.For apply to mba you must need agreegate 50% marks in bachelor degree.and there is no age limit.Some colleges are below which are best try to there,@indian institute of management, ahemadabad.@faculty of management studies, new delhi.@iim culcutta.@sinhagad institute of management,pune.@mit institute of management, pune.
After scoring 55 marks in CET you can apply for these following colleges:
2)Welingkar institute of management
3)Chetna's R.K. institute of management & research.
4)Kj somaiya institute of management & research.
5)MET institute of management
6)S.I.E.S college of management studies.
7)xavier institute of management & research.
9)Sydenham institute of management studies & research.
10)N.L dalmia institute of management studies & research.
Choose from these colleges and do well in life
Best of luck..........