I am the student of T.Y.Bcom I want 2 do Mba course so when I have to give CAT exam??
Related MBA Discussions:
- When i have to give CAT exam for MBA course after completing B.Com?
- How to prepare for CAT exam after completing B.Com?
- MBA or B.Arch after completing B.Com?
- Eligibility to join good MBA college after doing B.Com. from IGNOU?
- How to prepare for MBA after completing B.Com? Detailed information about CAT exam?
- How much score is required if i give Symbiosis entrance test and CAT/CET? Which stream will be suitable?
- Can I do MBA without classes(Private) after completing graduation? Should I give CAT entrance exam for that?
- List of best coaching institutes for CAT?
- Information to join MBA after completing B.Com?
- What are the preparations for CAT exam? Is it necessary to join coaching for preparation of CAT?
Yes if you have Qualified CAT Written Examination after completed B.com,If you will qualify in CAT exams then you have the opportunity to do MBA in top most colleges in India,Because The Best Entrance Examination in India CAT,CAT stands for Common Admission test this exam is Conducted by IIM's Once in a year,There is no
age Limitation for these examination,But your B.com or any Graduation degree must be completed Minimum of 55% marks required for SC\ST and OBC candidates minimum 50% marks required and also final years students can also aooly for the Examination,In CAT exam if you can score above 96 percentile then you are applicable for IIM in India and Top Level Business Schools,
It is your nice decision to ask regarding the CAT exam at your third year level . You can give your CAT exam while you are pursuing your last year and you can also give you CAT exam after completion of your fourth year. But, You need to keep in your mind that you should maintain minimum of 50% of marks in your graduation to be eligible for the course that you are going to pursue for your future. I think now you have clear idea that what you can do to pursue your course in MBA. CAT is one of the toughest MBA exam that you can move ahead with.You have to start your preparation for CAT right from Third year so that you will get enough time to prepare for the exam and you can able to score good marks for your course. This will lead you to the great heights.
Nice to hear that you are aspiring for MBA and trying to prepare for CAT so early.
MBA is a very aspiring course and common admission test(CAT) is the toughest and most important exam for MBA admission.
FOR appearing in CAT you have to secure first class in your graduation.
CAT exam happens in november and you can appear for it when you are in your final year.
YOU have to really work very hard and study data interpretation, reasoning, numerical aptitude English and general knowledge.
Start preparing today itself. If you qualify for CAT you can get admission in the leading MBA colleges of the country.
Your future will be very bright .
Start your preparation now!!!
Hello My Dear Aspirant,
Yes,Now You are eligible to apply for CAT Entrance test.You can apply for CAT Entrance Exam.CAT is a common entrance test to be conducted by IIMs to get admissions in to their management programs.This is a online test and it is a national wide entrance test, where you should write the entrance test in on line.almost all the business schools in India are accepting CAT score.CAT is a difficulty entrance test in India.Appearing candidates are also very high for CAT entrance test.This test is conducted once in a year.CAT is the Prestigious Exam in India.Huge number of candidates will appear for this entrance exam.Once If You get good percentile then you will be having chance to get admission in to Indian Institute Of Managements.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for CAT Entrance Test:
You must be completed your graduation from recognized university with 50% of marks and if you are belonging to SC and ST then 45% of marks are enough.
Top 10 Business Schools in India:
1. Indian Institute Of Management (IIM)
2. Xaviour Labour Research Institute-Jamshedpur
3. Indian School Of Business-Hyderabad
4. Faculty Management Studies-University of Delhi
5. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Of Management Studies-Mumbai
6. SP Jain Institute of Management Studies-Mumbai
7. School Of Management-IIT(Mumbai,Delhi,Chennai)
8. Managemnet Development institute (MDI)-Gurgaon
9. Xavior institute Of Management-Bhubaneswar
10. Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management-Pune(SIBM)
If You get good percentile in the CAT Entrance Test then You can get admission in all the above business schools.
I want to do MBA in Tourism Management. I am in 2nd year, doing B.Com Hons from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (D.U.). I wanted to ask if i should start preparing for MBA right away or first take some job experience and then give GMAT or CAT?
Hello Friend ,
CAT exam is conducted by IIM'S Institute every year in the month of Oct-Nov . So as per the rules this year also the month remain same .
It's good that you are going to do MBA course and also after that you will be getting several opportunities depending upon your capability and also where you have done
your MBA course . As per your question , here is the latest news /dates regarding CAT exam that you can apply , so please note down the important dates for 2013 CAT
Important Dates 2013
Sale of CAT Vouchers : Monday,29 July - Tuesday, 24 September 2013
Registration for CAT 2013 : Monday,29 July - Thursday, 26 September 2013
CAT Test Dates : Thursday,16 October - Monday,11 November 2013
The CAT 2013 will have only two sections.
The first section is Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation;
The second section is Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.
The examination will be 140 minutes.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http://www.catiim.in/
FOLLOWING ARE THE LIST OF BOOKS THAT YOU CAN REFER FOR YOUR EXAM :
Books for CAT Exam.png
I AM ALSO ATTACHING FEW QUESTION PAPERS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN YOUR PREPARATION SO PLEASE REFER TO THEM ....
GOOD LUCK !!