sir, i will give mba intery test you help me do you have any idea which question will come plz help harry up!
Related MBA Discussions:
- Question paper pattern for MH-CET MBA exam?
- What will question paper pattern of MBA exam?
- Question paper pattern of MBA exam for B.E CSE student? How to omprove communication skulls for interview purpose?
- Eligibility to get admission in IIPM? Pattern of CAT exam & sample papers?
- Question paper pattern of MH CET entrance exam?
- What is the syllabus and question papers patter of Coal India Management trainee exam?
- Details about CAT like syllabus, paper pattern etc.?
- Sample papers of SET entrance exam?
- Business communication paper pattern for ATKT Mumbai university?
- Question paper for MBA entrance exam?
Dear friend,>>>MBA stands for masters in business administration. It is a management course and it is 2 years course.
>>>MBA is a master degree so you can apply for the MBA after graduation.
>>>For MBA any graduated can apply with any stream with minimum 50% (general) & 45%(SC/ST).
PATTERN FOR MBA QUESTION PAPER
time and speed.
maxima and minima.
permutation and combination.
reading comprehension and verbal ability:
one word substitutions.
idioms and phrases.
DATA INTERPRETATION & REASONING
reasoning.GENERAL AWARENESS/GK/BUSINESS AWARENESS
1. verbal reasoning.
2. non verbal reasoning.
cubes and dices.
3. analytical reasoning.
problem based on assertion and reason.
problem based on situational analysis.
::::::::::Paper Patterns of MBA Entrance Exams::::::::::Dear Aspirant,
You didn't mentioned which MBA Entrance Exam Paper Pattern do you want.
Any way i give you Various MBA Entrance Exams Paper Patterns
Paper Pattern of CMAT:
CMAT is Common Management Aptitude Test
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
Paper Pattern of MAT:
- General Awareness
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
Paper Pattern of CAT:
- Indian & Global Environment
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
Paper Pattern of MAH-CET:
- Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning
MAH-CET is Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for MBA .It is an State Level MBA Entrance Exam
- Reasoning-100 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude-30 Questions
- Data Interpretation-20 Questions
- English Language Skills -50 Questions
I-CET is Integrated Common Entrance Test for MBA or MCA Admission in Andhra Pradesh State Level MBA Colleges or Universities .It is an State Level MBA Entrance Exam
Paper Pattern of I-CET:
- Mathematical Ability-75 Questions-75 Marks
- Analytical Ability -75 Questions -75 Marks
- Communication Ability -75 Questions -75 Marks
If you need any other MBA Entrance Exam Paper Pattern,You have to your query in this forum we will provide your required information as early as possible