I have done my graduation with 47% marks and I done diploma in computer hardware& networking.
i want to do MBA(IT).Please gave me idea what can i do.
Related MBA Discussions:
- How to join in MBA IT after completing graduation in Computer Science and diploma in Hardware and Networking?
- How beneficial is MBA-IT for a good future after completing jetking hardware networking diploma?
- Which is better among MCA,MBA in IT and M.Sc in IT after B.Sc and diploma in Hardware/Networking?
- Which is best between MBA in IT/system or MCA for hardware and networking student?
- Which specialization in MBA is good for B.Com in Hardware and Networking?
- Best Networking Infrastructure or Information Technology after completing B.A and have done Hardware and Networking course from JETKING Institute?
- Which course would be preferable between HR and IT in MBA program through distance mode after B.Sc computers via distance education?
- How can I do MBA after passing 12th PSEB with 68%, 1 year ITI Copa Trade and 1 year Hardware and Networking Course?
- Options for higher studies after completing B.Sc in IT?
- Guidance towards Networking after completing graduation in commerce? Can i pursue MBA course in IT from good colleges without writing CET?
As your percentage is low, you can't write CAT,XAT,CET as the criteria for appearing in this exam is 50% in U.G. But there is no such criteria in MAT so you can go with that preparation or else you join in deemed universities. Wherever you join and whatever course you select is your own will and wish but much hard work will be needed in your side to boost up your percentage in P.G to have a colorful future. I hope you understand and you will start working hard and If you work hard then you will have good return.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE
I have done graduation in B.Sc and diploma in
computers hardware and CCNA from NIIT. Now I'm confused what to do? I want to do a masters degree.....what is suitable for me MBA -IT or any any field....please sugest me.......
plz plz plz