What is the scope of Agricultural related business in times to come, especially in India ? Can rural empowerment and entrepreneurship be brought about through agriculture based management ?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Job prospective of MBA degree with Agribusiness?
- Which option is better in coming years between MBA in Agriculture marketing and Internal Marketing?
- Which is better MBA or distance MBA in human resource or marketing after completion of B.Com (Hons) and having one year of experience?
- When is the last issuing date of PGCET exam form? When will PGCET exams start? Cost of the application form?
- Advantages to do MBA with science background?
- Jobs in production after completing dual specialization MBA in marketing and production? Can i do PhD in Pharma after completion of this course?
- In MBA how many branches are there?
- Details about Agri MBA courses?
- Details regarding MBA program? Qualification needed for MBA in HR? How many courses are there in MBA program?
- Selected in Kerala Agriculture University for MBA in Agri Business Management, Is it a good course? Scope of MBA in Agri-Business Management?
According to me there is a huge scope in Agricultural business in next 10 years in India because if we consider the agricultural development in India compared to other countries we lie at a very lower position.
Even though Farming is a major occupation of our country we lag behind in the development in farming methods,quality of production and in all quantity of production.
hence there is a huge scope to change this scenario in the agricultural tradition of India
Yes Rural empowerment and entrepreneurship among the rural people and exposing them to the real competition and business in the world can be brought by putting forward agribusiness in our country and promoting agribusiness as one of the major businesses in India.
TODAY EVERY INDIVIDUAL INTERESTED IN DOING BUSINESS IS INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A FACTORY OR A SOFTWARE FIRM BECAUSE THAT INDIVIDUAL HAS SEEN BUSINESS TYCOONS EMERGING FROM SUCH BUSINESS. THE DAY SOME PERSON EMERGES AS A BUSINESS TYCOON FROM A AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS , AGRICULTURE WILL START EMERGING AS A NEW BUSINESS IN INDIA AND NEW INDIVIDUALS WILLS START THINKING ABOUT IT
SO THINK AGRICULTURAL RELATED BUSINESS HAS A HUGE SCOPE IN INDIA IN NEAR FUTURE
Hello friend, It's very huge and high scope of agriculture Related Business, because now coming few years, scope is more rather then this time. the people donít thinks and finds opportunities in agricultural ideas if they gets any, some time people thinks about business in agriculture but donít takes any chance to give a startup because they thinks itís a cheap business and only for villagers. Yes, rural empowerment and entrepreneurship be brought about Agriculture Based Management.
Agricultural sector is playing a vital role in Indian economy. All are directly dependent on it. So ever green sector is only Agricultural Sector. For you it is better to take Agribuissiness Management Programme. Yes rural empowerment and enterpreneurship will be brought with Agribuissiness Management. I appreciate to think like this. I hope you will get success surely in your path. All the very best
Dear you thoughts are of high degree of entrepreneurial and motivating for improving the economy of India. But do you actually think that, such a great
thoughts are possible in a country like India, where a plenty of corruption mentality people and who wants only just pull the legs of persons who wants
develop economically as well as intellectually?. The rural areas are totally under the captivity of groupisms and clutches of capitalists. So any thing
like this nature programs they may never want to get successful because the empowerment word itself will draw the attention of them and they will
definitely start some difficulties.
Further, what I think is that now many farmers are under the loan obligations from MNCs for getting seeds, fertilisers, pesticides etc and also there is
no proper irrigation system/water resources etc to support farming/agriculture.
Your idea is marvellous but it is not practicable until unless some reforms are made through legislation and support farmers from being exploited by
The above thoughts are solely my own perceptions and not written to degrade or demotivate your idea...
best of luck..
sir i want to start bisness related to agri but im confused which type of bisness to start,will u please help me?