I have completed my MBA in finance and want to pursue CA
please tell me what will be the procedure and time to complete it as I am a MBA
Please reply asap
Related MBA Discussions:
- Admission procedure for MBA in Symbiosis?
- Procedure of admission & fee structure of MBA courses?
- Admission procedure in IIM for MBA?
- What is the procedure to take admission in Pune MBA college?
- Admission procedure for MBA at Delhi University?
- Procedure of admission for MBA and about education loan information?
- Procedure of admission in IMS college for Hospital Management?
- Procedure of admission in CS courses after MBA?
- Procedure of admission in MBA in Finance?
- Admission procedure & entrance exam date for MBA from Symbiosis?
Hello friend,doing CA after mba will have the same procedure as normal.so you need to take the tests as it is.
According to the previous system,a student need to appear for CPT and successfully clearance of the same makes him eligible for the next steps.
But accoridng to the changed system,The students who have done their graduation need not take the entrance test of CPT.They are directly eligible for IPCC.But students done with their 12th need to have the same.
The details are as follows:
Chartered Accountants are individuals who are employed in the fields of finance as well as business.They specialize in the taxation and auditing together with accounting.
There are two qualifying exams naming CPT and IPCC.
The eligibility is as follows:
1. Citizens of India
2. Candidates applying for CPT must have cleared their 10th.
3. But before joining the course and taking the exam,you must have finished 12th.
4. There is no age limit for applying to the course.
Thus there are 3 levels in the chartered accountancy course.
· Entry level test :CPT
· First stage of Theoretical education:PCC
· Final stage of theoretical education:Final Course
Apart for taking the above exam i.e. IPCC first level,you need to have a training with a CA for a period of 3.5 years. and then the final examination is to be taken.
CPT is designed on the pattern of entry level tests for engineering,medical and other professional courses.The duration of the test is 4 hours comprising of two sessions of 2 hours each with a break in between the sessions.There Is a penalty for negative marks.
The subjects are Accounting,Law,Quants .
After clearing the test,students can join PCC,and enroll themselves for 100 hours ITT training and then can take the tests.
After the 3.5years training,the final test is to be taken and clearing it will make you the CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT .
You have completed your MBA in finance and it is nice that you want to pursue your CA course to expand your area of interest. I am very glad to know the same from your side. I will provide you the details regarding the How you can go for your CA. Here is the details of the exam that you want to go for.
As per the latest updates, There is small change in the way you should go ahead with CA exam. It is reported that ICAI has relaxed the norms of entry into CA curriculum and that they can now directly appear for IPCC(Integrated Professional Competence course) without clearing CPT(Common Proficiency Test).
1.Students who have completed 2 years of graduation are exempt from appearing for CPT and can now directly appear for IPCC.
2. Even those students who have not appeared for std XII exam but have done a diploma and vocational course followed by two years of graduation also need not appear for CPT.
Officials at ICAI and this is what they had to say about the changed criteria :
"The council of ICAI has approved changing the criteria for entry into the CA Profession. However, the same would be applicable only once it has been approved by the Govt. and official notification would be released once it is approved by the govt. "
Therefore, you should go ahead with visiting ICAI website for further up to date details of the exams and it's procedure.
-advance diploma in animation(ada)
animaster-the animation varsity,
-advance diploma in animation film making(adafm)
anitoons the school of animation,
-advance diploma in art and 3d animation
aakriti institute for art, animation and gaming,
-advance diploma in computer and animation technology
digital asia school of animation,
-advance diploma in digital arts and animation
toonz animation academy,
if you have completed your MBA then you can go for the job. but if you are interested in the CA course then this is very good thing.
if you want to go for the CA course then you have to do the best hard work. you have to make your self perfect in the account subject.
the CA course is very hard, so you have to give about 12 hours study per day for the preparation.
you can go for the CPT exam and then you can get the best rank in this exam. by this you can select the best institute for the CA course.
by the CA course you can secure your future.
so best of luck.