what is the mba fees part time? is
extrnal mba dimand in market?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Details about External MBA from Pune?
- How to do part time MBA and fees for this course?
- Fee structure & admission details for part time MBA?
- Enquiry about CET Exam for part time MBA? Name of institutes for part time MBA with fees structure?
- Is it true that part time MBA has less demand then full time MBA?
- Names of the colleges in Mumbai for Part Time MBA in Finance offering less fees?
- Details about CET admission process? Fees structure, work experience needed, colleges for MBA in Finance as part time?
- About MCA
- List of colleges in Mumbai offering part time MBA courses?
- Part time MBA in Account-Finance in Mumbai colleges in reasonable fees?
Yes of course if you want to do MBA through distance learning mode then you can do it. The eligibility criteria for the part time mba is graduation with any stream with a recognized university. You need not to give any entrance test and get direct admission in the university. But some open university is there which conduct entrance test for the distance learning course such as IGNOU, conducts OPENMAT and Anna University conducts DEET entrance test but you already appear in the CAT/MAT exam then you can get direct admission in these universities also.
Distance learning course is for mainly for those who are now doing the job but now all types of students who are not doing job are now getting admission in the open universities. If you want then you can get admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab Technical university, Periyar university, M S university, IASE deemed university etc.
There are similar demand for distance learning course as like regular course. But you should have good knowledge of management of that branch in which you want to do MBA. If you will do job with MBA then in future you can show your degree with work experience also. Best of luck.
MBA has three different criteria in Part time i think you are not aware of that so I want to tell you that first:-
Part Time MBA
- Part time MBA
- Distance learning MBA
- Correspondence MBA
In a part time MBA is quite like full time MBA programme in which a candidate have regular classes but it is in evening time after office. It has classes around 4-5 hours daily, 5 days in a week.
There are very few colleges for that kind of Study MBA in India
Check some of good part time MBA colleges in India
To get admission in those college a candidate should have minimum 45% marks in his graduation and 2 year working experience.
- FMS Delhi
- IBS Hyderabad
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IIM Ahmedabad
- Narsee monjee
Fees would be around Rs. 50000 to 200000.
2. Distance Learning MBA
It is the most simplest MBA term in which a candidate need to take Exams in end of every semester only.
to get admission in you are require to have just a bachelor degree.
Fees would be around rs. 25000 to 125000.
3. Correspondence MBA
It is quite like Distance MBA but there is a class on every weekend.
rest all the things rmain same as per distance MBA.
So decide where you want to go.