i have done bsc in biotechnology in my graduation
after that 1 year full time pg diploma in clinical research and now am pursuing MBA in pharamceutical management
i just want to know my job prospective after doin MBA
Related MBA Discussions:
- Job prospects in Pharmaceutical industry and how best i could apply after pursuing MBA course in HR through distance education from SMU?
- Job opportunities after MBA in Hotel Management?
- Scope of MBA in supply chain management? Job prospects and expected salary after this?
- How can do distant MBA in Pharmaceutical Management if got a job in UAE?
- What are the job prospects after doing MBA in biotechnology or pharmaceutical?
- How can i do distance MBA in Pharmaceutical management as i got a job at UAE being a Pharmacy graduate?
- Confused among MBA in pharma and MBA in general? Top colleges which provides 100% placements with good packages? Should i opt for Pharma Tech offered by NIMMS?
- Job prospects in Integrated MBA course in Alaggapa University?
- In which stream should I do my specialization in MBA after doing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
- Better course between Pharma MBA & M.Pharmacy after B.Pharmacy?
Pharmaceutical management has good scope.The Pharma industry is one of the top running player in healthcare domain of any country with an annual income of minimum 50-75 crores.
The responsibility of a Pharmaceutical MBA graduate is growth and development of that industry.
Top pharmaceutical companies require good managers to take care of the management and development of their company.
MBA in pharmaceutical management have very big opportunities all over the world.
You have a bright future.
Dear sir ,
Various jobs opportunity available in Pharma company for Pharmaceutical Management candidates each and every Pharma company,
Jobs possibility in Pharma company for Pharmaceutical Management candidates...........
BAL Pharma Ltd
Ranbaxy Labs Ltd
Zydus Alidac (ABM)
Strides Arcolab Limited.
Dabur Research Foundation
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Nicholas Piramal (Actis Division)
Comed Laboratories Ltd.
Palsons Drugs & Chemicals Industries
Apex Laboretories Ltd
Al Zahra Pharmacy, Bahrain
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
JDS Medison India Pvt. Ltd etc
hi i m nilhik i m studying in bsc in chemisty can i do bharm mba
There is a good opportunities to work as an administrator or manager in various departments of some pharma company.
Some goodUniversities you can think of is Lovely Professional University, Amity University and Amrita University.
Hello dear dude
If you are Go to do Studies for further levels there are many specializations and courses offers Pharmaceutical management candidates
I have listed out the some of the specializations
>> Financing Pharmaceuticals
>> Pharmaceutical policy ,laws and regulations
>> Pharma production management
>> Pharma sales and marketing management
Iam giving the Job profiles for pharmaceutical management here you just go through once
==> Market Researcher
==> Sales and marketing manager
==> Self marketing
==> Drug distribution manager
That is all
Hello Friend ,
Pharmaceutical management is a course that deals with Chemical and health sciences and ensures the effective and safe use of Pharmaceutical drugs .
Pharmaceutical sector is one of well known professional career options in India. The majority of Job Opportunities in this filed are available in a :
> > SALES MANAGER
> > DRUG COST ACCOUNTANT
> > SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
> > SELF MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTORSHIP
> > MARKET RESEARCHER AND DRUG DEVELOPER etc .....
LIST OF PHARMA COMPANIES THAT ARE RECRUITING ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES IN THEIR COMPANIES ARE AS FOLLOWS :
> > Ranbaxy
> > zydus cadila
> > roche
> > cipla
> > Sanofi
> > IPCA lab
> > Torrent pharmaceutical LTD etc ...
Pay scale ranges from 22,000 for freshers and for experienced candidates the pay scale is much more than 25,000
FOR YOU MORE KNOWLEDGE , I AM ALSO ATTACHING A PDF FILE THAT HAS EVERY DETAILS ABOUT THIS FILED SO YOU CAN GO THROUGH THIS PDF FILE FOR MORE INFORMATION ....
GOOD LUCK !!