Iam doing my B.Com in finance.I want to know about Master Of International Business.Which Institutions offers this course inside or outside India?
What are the job oppurtunities related to Master of International Business?Kindly Please Reply....
Related MBA Discussions:
- Scope of Masters in International Business?
- Which course is best in MBA course after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
- Job opportunities & scope of Agri MBA course?
- Eligibility to do MBA after B.A.?
- Distance MBA in India for international career? Job for a fresher having business related experience?
- How many fields are there in MBA?
- MBA or MD after B.sc in Biotech?
- Government sector jobs after completing Master in Hospital Administration?
- M.Tech or MBA which one is better to do after 2 years gap after B.Tech?
- MSc in International Business Management from UK?
It had bright career dont worry Any postgraduate in International Business can seek employment in public
and private sector organizations.
There are wide varieties of job opportunities for these people in banks, financial institutions, securities firms,
investment companies, export/import companies and international business consultancy.
However most of MBA (International Business) postgraduates are absorbed by international marketing departments
of companies engaged in exports like multinational manufacturers such as automobile companies, electronics and
computer companies and consumer durables manufacturers.
As most of the international trade is done through port and aviation, these professionals can work in airlines, cargo
and global shipping companies. Foreign direct investment and economic development agencies also require these
professionals. and also they can also join travel, tourism and hospitality sector. Other career options available to
MBA (International Business) postgraduates include setting up consultancy firm....!