Helo sir i completed mba finance what is further cources
Related MBA Discussions:
- Further courses in Finance after doing MBA in Finance from Pondicherry University?
- What courses will be beneficial after MBA in Finance?
- Further courses after MBA in Finance?
- What are the various short term courses of finance after MBA?
- Distance courses related to ICWA after MBA in Finance?
- What are the other courses i can join apart from LLB after completing MBA in Finance and CS?
- Further short term courses after MBA in Finance from Pune University?
- Best software courses after completing MBA course in Finance to get MNC's with 1 lakh income?
- Detailed information about for MBA Finance and scope and job opportunities after completing this course?
- Courses after MBA in Finance?
MBA has a great field and there are many fields in MBA by with you can go as per your comparability and Interest.
Check out the courses below in MBA:-
- MBA courses after B.tech
- Masters in Aviation course
- Masters in Biotechnology
- Masters in Clinical Research
- Masters in Construction Management
- Masters in Telecom Management
- Masters in International Business
- Masters in Logistics
- Masters in Materials Management
- Masters in Information Technology
- Masters in Infrastructure Management
- Masters in Insurance & Risk Management
- Masters in Oil & Gas
- Masters in Operations Management
- Masters in Petroleum Studies
- MBA in Systems Management
- MBA in Agribusiness Management
- MBA in Petroleum and Energy Management
- MBA in Power Management
- MBA in Infrastructure Management
- MBA in Hospital Management
- MBA in Insurance Management
- MBA in Pharmaceuticals Management
- MBA in Operation Management
- MBA in Aviation Management
- MBA in Media Management
- MBA in Logistics Management .
MBA IN FINANCE !!!
Doing additional courses is very useful to get a good job .once you start seeking jobs outside ..
do the right course and get a job soon ..there are so many courses available in the market ..some courses are most valuable for experience person .only .
very few courses are suitable to freshers to get a good job in the market ..
some of the finance course i am gonna list out here
Basics of Financial Planning
Stock Market Analyst
SAP - Financial
ALL THE BEST
first of all don't leave job. After completing MBA finance, you would get innumerable opportunities where you can work as business analyst in an IT company. Most of the big IT companies like IBM recruit business analysts after MBA Finance.
Otherwise, you can also go for ERP courses. These course are in a bit expensive side, but still has demand. Make sure you appear for the certification program after completing the course.
YOU had done MBA in finance thus you need not require any more courses ..........
You can find your jobs in ------
* banking sector
* Finance manager
if you are keen to enhance your knowledge in Finance you can go for CFA from USA it is a correspondence course, this will increase you complete knowledge it includes subject like accounts, economics, stata, equity mkt, Fixed assets securities etc.
you can also go for Phd fr this u have to seat fr NET exam conducted by (UGC) opt fr JRF.
with both the alternatives u can also do your regular Job.
Hai.I would suggest you to go for Ph.D in finance. For your research, you can select topics relatedto project finance, financial markets, private sector banking, housing finance, personal finance, institutional finance etc.You should visit the web-site of IIM Ahmedabad. They have a excellent on-line monthly journal. You can get many topics by visiting that on-line journal. In finance the topic list for research is end-less but it is very difficult to get information related to research work because this data is confidential property of each company and getting that is a difficult task. Be careful in choosing the topic. You can visit the department of business management or department of advanced management studies in your university. You will get previous research work copies. That will give you some opening for choosing topics. Good luck...
After MBA you can do:-
1.Doctor of Business Administration.(DBA)
2.Fello programme in Management.
4.Doctor of Philosophy in Management.
I would suggest you to look out for job instead of doing further courses .
after completing your MBA in finance there are lot of job opportunity with better package and desgination in the industry.
Below are the sector where you can get Job with better package and designation-
6.Option and futures
further courses i can do after MBA in finance
1.mba in media mgmt.
3.master in info. & tech.
6.mba in hospital mgmt.
8.mba in rural banking.
thank you............................................... ....