what is the fee for master of hospital administration in bangalore
Related MBA Discussions:
- Masters in Hospital Administration or PG Diploma in Hospital Administration?
- Fee structure for Hospital Management courses?
- Better option between Hospital Management & Hospital Administration?
- Information about colleges offering Masters in Hospital Administration course?
- Admission in Masters in Hospital Management or MBA Hospital Management or Hospital Administration? Colleges for the respective course?
- MBA in Hospital Managment in Bangalore?
- What are the job opportunities after doing BHMS then MBA in HR and health care management?
- Possibility to do MBA in Hospital Administration after graduation?
- Colleges, eligibility criteria and entrance exam for Master in Hospital Administration?
- Information about MHA courses?
Dear, You need to fullfill the some requirements to enter into the field
>> Graduates from any discipline from any recognized University with an aggregate of 50%
>> MHA: 2 years - 4 Semesters
Fees structure :-
>> The candidate seeking admission is required to pay admission fees Rs. 54500 (per semester)