What is the expected cut off for mh cet mba for top 25 colleges in mumbai ??
i have scored 95/ 240 ( 80 percentile) ????
can i get in Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies , Malad
Related MBA Discussions:
- Top 50 colleges cut off under CET exam?
- What are the chances of getting admission in MBA after scoring 94.68 percentile in CEt exam and what are the cut offs of last year for various MBA colleges in Mumbai?
- Cut off for MBA CET top 10 colleges?
- Top 10 colleges under Maharashtra MBA CET? Their cut off marks?
- Books for MH MBA CET? Fees structure of different colleges and cut off marks of MH CET MBA?
- Cut off marks of MH-CET for Mumbai and Pune colleges?
- What will be MBA CET cut off for Top 10 colleges?
- Admission in MBA Mumbai and Pune cities after scoring 108 marks in CET exam?
- List of MBA colleges in Mumbai under MAH MBA CET with seventy five percentile in MBA CET ?
- Good colleges in Mumbai after scoring 73% in CET?
Sir it is not so easy to predict about the cut-off marks in this competetion atmosphere, but according to me I think that you can get a seat in Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies , Malad..
i have got 107(82 12 11 2)score GD PI academic).can i get good college and if yes then please suggest me some names.please reply on my mailID "email@example.com "
i got 68/240 in cet mba 2012 in which colleges of pune i can get admission??????????
i scored 101 marks out of 240 and i am from open category so can i get admission in sinhgad college pune
as i think 101 out of 240 is a great score in competative exams.you can definitely get admitted into sinhgad college,pune.
i have scored 77marks out of 240. in cet & 78marks in cmat. can i get admission in singhad or indira clg pune, i am in SBC caste
i got 108 .....& belong to sbc ...can i get chetna
i ve socored 85/240
wat colleges i can get in mumbai ??
what will be the cut off for top 25 colleges in mumbai n pune . i have scored 98 marks in the mba cet exam .
i got 98 in cet plz suggest me aproprite college.
i got 66 marks in mba cet, would i get admission in puna colege?