i have done bsc in biotechnology &mba(hr)but not from good college im Experienced plz tell me what short term course i should do that help me in getting a nice job what other options are available for me plz rply on my id
Related MBA Discussions:
- Job opportunities after MBA in HR?
- Whether MCA is good or MAB is better for getting good job after 2-3 years of completion of BCA?
- How to find a good job after MBA?
- Can i get good job after MBA if scored 60% in tenth and 53% in twelfth class?
- What course can i do to get a good job after completing MBA in Finance?
- MBA or M.Tech. after B.Tech. in ECE?
- Which field of MBA is better after working as medical transcriptionist? Can i get good job after completing this course?
- Job opportunities after MIM in Europe?
- How to get good job in Finance sector after doing MBA in Finance?
- Why students after graduation choose MBA for good job? Is it difficult to get job if not study in good MBA colleges?
You can go for another MBA that is another master degree and this time you can choose from the two most potential options Marketing or Finance. Or you can go for any diploma certificate course after your MBA. For doing another MBA you already know the procedure, since already you have an MBA degree.
Instead of a two year MBA you can also go for PGDM or diploma in management courses. You have 1 year diploma courses in Finance. There are also integrated diploma courses combining International Business and Finance or Banking and Finance. You can go for that too.
Now one more option is there, you can go for an M.Phil in any management course. M.Phil will take two years to complete. From the job perspective this is taken mostly as an equivalent to PhD. So instead of going for a 5 years PhD. you can do a 2 year M.Phil. For M.Phil you must be a post graduate and you already have an MBA. So think about it.