what can ido after bca.mba/mca
Related MBA Discussions:
- Option between MBA or MCA after BCA? Is there any chances for lateral entry for MCA after BCA for completing within two years?
- MBA or MCA after BCA?
- Which is the best course after doing BCA MCA or MBA?
- MBA or MCA if scored 45% in BCA?
- Which is the best MBA or MCA after BCA?
- Confused between MBA and MCA? For which in MBA i should opt for after BCA?
- Is it good to do BCA distance from SMU before pursing MCA/MBA?
- MBA or MCA after BCA?
- Which is the best in between MCA and MBA after completing BCA?
- Better course between MBA & MCA after BCA?
You can do both MCA and MBA after BCA but it will be better if you do MBA..
Dear aspirant,MBA has more demand in various fields. Hence you must go towards MBA to make better life.As you also go toward MCA , but according to me you must choose MBA to do much more best in life.
Today both MCA and MBA are having equal opportunities and equal importance in todays business world.there are many MNC companies who are seeking MBA /MCA candidates in current sceneriao.So choose the best for you and in which you are interested.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER MBA ARE LIKE THIS:
JOB OPPORTUNITES AFTER MCA ARE:
- infrastructure management
- manufacturing head
- stake holders
- director quality
- hr head
- corporate hr
- hr consulting
- manager scm
- credit appraisal
- hr generalist
- IT recruiter
- program manager
- change management
- brand development
- sustainability research
- talent assessment
if you write UPSC exam you will be having career opportunity in government adminstration.
- system analyst
- software developers
- systems manager
- internet expert,web designing specialist
- education field
- join internet based companies and do web desiging
- design vast networks for clients like indian railways
- works as trouble- shooter for top notch computer companies
I think decision between MBA or MCA depends on what type of job you want to do in your life. If you do MCA you will start as a software engineer/programmer/developer which is also good field. Go for it if you love coding/testing etc.
But if you are interested in managerial job go for MBA. It will widen your horizons. All the best!
its totally up to you that what actually you want to do.
if you are quiet good in maths and programming then you can join bca otherwise there is no benefit of doing mca. if your interest is towards business or economy side or want to establish your own business then mba is good.
there is a restriction in mca that if you have not completed your 12th with maths than you are not eligible for mca, and there is no such restriction in mba so if you have not completed your 12th with maths than once again you will have to go for mba.
so make your own decision, and think twice before making any final decision.
all the best.
i completed bca and i am not so good in programming and maths and my 10th percentage is 46 and 12th is 54,so what is the best future decision for me mba or mca?
You can do either mba or mca courses. because mba and mca both course are good for your future and career.today both course are equally demand.
MBA is related to business and management. If you want to do job so you can choose mba.
MCA is related to computer application .if you want to go computer Field then mca is better for you.