I have completed my MBA, and I want to do Ph D in IIT. Can any one send me the useful information?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Which is best option between MBA and PhD after doing dual course?
- Information about doing PhD in HR after doing MBA from SMU?
- Eligibility for NET & admission in IIT for P.hd. after distance MBA?
- P.hd. in IT or in CS or in management after MBA in IT?
- Is it possible to do PhD IT after MBA IT? What are the courses that we can do after MBA IT?
- Can i apply for MBA Phd after completing MBA in human resource? Provide full details about it?
- Am i eligible to do PhD in management after working as software engineer and done MBA in project management and MS in software engineering? Can i do PhD part time or online as i want to do job also?
- Useful information about Ph.d in IIT after MBA course?
- How to crack IIT exam? Which is the best branch in IIT in India?
- Percentage required to do Ph.D program in Rajasthan?
If you want to go for the PhD in IIT then its two ways GATE and NET examination. You can go for the admission after passing one of these examinaitons. If you will pass and get the valid scores in these examination grade card then you will be then going for the getting admission in All IITs in India. You have to go for the Online examination form i.e. you have to apply for these examination online. If you want to go for the admission in PhD in Management then the minimum eligibility criteria is 55% and above in MBA with a recognized university and GATE/NET valid score.
If you are not going for the entrance test then I will suggest you to go for the NET examination. National Eligibility Test is conducted by UGC. And if you will pass the UGC NET JRF i.e. Junior Research fellowship exam then you can do PhD as well as you can get the Lecturer Degree in various Govt. recognized University in the basis of NET score. The Age limit for the JRF exam is 28 years. But if you will cross the 28 years of age then you cannot go for the PhD degree. In this case you can do PhD from distance learning and you cannot give the JRF exam but give the NET exam and get the Lecturer posts.
For viewing details of IIT PhD details click here
For viewing details of NET JRF exam click here