is any subject exempted in cs professional exams after doing mba?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Can i join company secretary course intermediate directly after completing MBA and MCA and which subjects will be exempted for me?
- Can i get exempted in intermediate course of ICWAI after completing MBA?
- Details about CS course after doing MBA in HR?
- Details about CS after MBA in Finance?
- Admission in CS course after completion of MBA?
- Regarding previous year mains question paper for public administration?
- What are the subjects exempted for secretary course who passed MBA and LLB?
- Syllabus for MBA entrance exams? Is it necessary to opt Mathematics for the exam as my subject was Bio Computers in 12th Standard?
- Am i eligible for UGC Net after MBA? If yes then in which subject?
- Syllabus of NET exam in Management after doing PGDBM from IIBM?
Surely you can join Company secretary course after compleating your MBA degree.
A career as a company secretary is highly rewarding.
The CS programme is divided into three stages which are CS Foundation programme,
CS Executive programme and CS Professional programme.
As a MBA degree holder you will be exempted from the CS foundation programme
and can directly register for the second stage which is the CS executive programme.
Moreever you will be exempted from the second paper of the first module of CS
executive programme which is Company accounts , Cost and management accounting.