my name is poonam vishwakarma.i am from jabalpur (m.p.)
i want to know that,
is there any negative marking in GMAT.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Is there negative marking in MAT for MBA?
- Is there any negative marking involved for OPENMAT for distance education program?
- Details regarding MBA in Indraprasth university? Was there any negative marking in CET 2012?
- Does SNAP exam has negative marking and details on distribution of marks for different section?
- Is there negative marking for MBA exam in UPTU?
- Sample papers of GMAT & procedure to apply for GMAT?
- Details about banking jobs after MBA?
- Is there any negative marking in MAT? Total number of marks and minimum marks required to qualify MAT?
- Am i eligible for good colleges for MBA course with 8.2 percentile in MAT and 65% in B.Com hons?
- Eligibility for Bank PO after MBA?
:::::GMAT Test Structure::::::
GMAT is Graduate Management Admission Test.
GMAT is Computer Adaptive Test ::
- It means One question displayed on the screen ,You have to answer or skip that question according to your ability.
- You can't go back for correction or any thing.
- Once question is answered .Score is counted automatically .
- First I am discussing about Test Structure
- Analytical Writing Assessment -30 Minutes
- Integrated Reasoning-12 Questions-30 Minutes
- Qualitative Aptitude-37 Question -75 Minutes
- Verbal -41 Questions -75 Minutes
GMAT is Computer Adaptive Test.First Question Starts with moderate difficult .If you answered that question correctly,You can go for next question difficult/Harder question than previous question.
If you answer incorrectly ,You will be get easier question than previous question
If you answered incorrectly ,Your score is decreasing.
If you don't know answer try to eliminate choices and guess right answer .
So dear aspirant,Negative Answering or randomly guessing leads to lower your score .Try to eliminate choices and choose best option