i want to know the syllabus for sail management trainee exam,my field is mba in marketing ,and i also want to know name of the book which i should i refer.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Syllabus of SAIL Management trainee exam after MBA?
- Previous model question papers for preparation of SAIL management trainee administration test?
- Sample question paper for SAIL Management Trainee exam?
- Sail Management trainee HR question papers and syllabus for HR stream?
- Guidance about preparation of MT finance exam in SAIL?
- Sail management trainee administration syllabus and question paper?
- Syllabus of exam of MBA in Coal Management?
- SAIL Management Trainee Exam for HR stream/Administration?
- Sail management trainee model question papers for 2011
- Sample papers of SAIL Management trainee for MBA in Finance?
Sail Management Trainee Examination Pattern and Complete Syllabus
There will be two sections in examination in that section I will be for Domain Knowledge Test that consist of 100 marks and under the duration of 75 minutes and section II will be for Aptitude Test consist of four different subjects - Quantitive Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Reasoning Ability and General Awareness in that each section contains 25 marks. Passing in both sections is necessary to be shortlisted for interview process
Syllabus for Domain Knowledge Test - Basically this section covers questions based to check the general and basic technical knowledge of the candidate and focus more on the specialization subject of engineering and there will be various sections asked in this part from - Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science, Telecommunication etc. so you should be prepared for your graduation subjects
Syllabus for Aptitude Test - As I have already mentioned that this section covers various parts that are
Quantitive Aptitude Test - Elementary Mathematics will be asked in this section that will be the level of XII standard so you should be prepared for all topics that are necessary at this level
Reasoning Ability - Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Letter Word Formation, Ranking, Classification etc.
Verbal Ability - General English - Spotting Errors, Sentence Fillers, Synonyms, Antonyms, Jumbled Sentence etc.
General Awareness - Current Affairs and Main National and International Events happening and happened
Your final selection is based on the criteria of - 60 : 20 : 20 that is sequentially for - Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview Process and all those candidates who will secure marks higher than that of others will be called first of GD and IP
I have attached official notification of this examination that will give you more detail please download
All the best