I have admitted MBA but I have not get any syllabus for 1st semester /any guidence,pls kindly suggest
Related MBA Discussions:
- Notes of 1st semester of MBA related to PTU syllabus?
- Syllabus and question papers of MBA 1st semester part time of FMS?
- Question papers and syllabus for all subjects of PTU'S distance MBA program for 1st semester?
- Details about exam to be written for admission in Symbiosis University for MBA course?
- Can i get the names of students who are in 1st semester of MBA in STU?
- Previous papers of 1st semester of MBA of Business Management?
- Study material of 1st semester of MBA from Barkatullah University?
- What is the free structure of MBA in HR per semester? What's the syllabus of written MBA exam?
- Solved sample papers of 1st semester of MBA?
- 1st semester question paper of MBA distance Education from Pondicherry University?
First year MBA syllabus is as follows :-
Subject that you have to study are :-
1. Economics :- Indian Economy, Foreign Policies, Demand and Supply rule various factor affecting Economy of any country. Economic policies. Change in the economy and effect on any country etc etc
2. Mathematics :- Statistics, Mean, mode, & Median, Graph and linear equations, Probability, Algebra, Mensuration, Calculation based on equation and many more
3. Business Communication :- Effective Business communication, Effective Letter writing, report writing, Improving of vocabulary, Finding Errors. Sms Writing and Business report writing
4. Accounts :- All the Basic as well as Advanced accounts theory, Misconceptions, Concepts and question based on Accounting structure. Accounting software and its advantages
5. Taxation :- Direct taxes, Indirect taxes, Taxation policies, Question based on tax related query
6. Law :- Partnership act, sale of Goods act, Cheque, Demand Draft, Negotiable Instrument, Drawer, Drawee, Payee and many more law related topics and question based on previous cases
Hope it will help
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.
M.B.A 1st semester syllabus:-
>> Business Structure and Process.
>> Organizational Behaviour.
>> Managerial Economics.
>> Quantitative Techniques.
>> IT for Managers.
>> Basic financial Accounting.
>> Marketing Management.
>> Communicative English.
>> Communicative English.
It is good to see that you have joined the MBA course.MBA is a master degree course.This course is so dynamic and quite professional degree course.The aspirants who are interested in the business and administration sector goes for this course.
The basic reason for choosing this course is to increase the salary potential as well as the post.Dear aspirant As you are doing this course, So if you will be regular and consistent with your study than it will be easy to score good.
As you have asked here the syllabus of this course.So I am listing below the syllabus of MBA course.You can see the list below:-
Management Process & Organization Behavior
Statistics for Management
Financial & Management Accounting
Human Resource Management
Production & Operations Management
Management Information System
Legal Aspects of Business
Subjects in area of specialization ( credits each)
Strategic Management & Business Policy
International Business Management
Subjects in area of specialization (2 credits each)
!! Best Of Luck !!
Friend , you have not mention your college name from where you are doing this MBA course , so friend i have to give you the syllabus details of MBA in
General , so here is First year syllabus of MBA degree course :
Following is MBA first Semester Syllabus.
In this syllabus, we include all subjects of MBA first semester like :
you can also view PDF file that includes MBA syllabus details .
- Management practices and organisational,
- Managerial economics,
- Computer fundamentals and computer aided,
- Accounting for management,
- Business Environment.
HOPE IT HELPS ...
GOOD LUCK !