hey friends, i did b.com with computer
application and simaltaneously done
networking course. So
should i choose related
to my field.
Is mba in system good for commerce student and i m not intreseted in programming.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Which is best between MBA in IT/system or MCA for hardware and networking student?
- How beneficial is MBA-IT for a good future after completing jetking hardware networking diploma?
- Best Networking Infrastructure or Information Technology after completing B.A and have done Hardware and Networking course from JETKING Institute?
- Which is better among MCA,MBA in IT and M.Sc in IT after B.Sc and diploma in Hardware/Networking?
- What should i do after graduation and diploma in computers hardware and networking with interest in doing MBA in IT?
- How to join in MBA IT after completing graduation in Computer Science and diploma in Hardware and Networking?
- MBA or MCA after PGDCA?
- How can I do MBA after passing 12th PSEB with 68%, 1 year ITI Copa Trade and 1 year Hardware and Networking Course?
- Is MBA in IT good for B.Com graduates?
- Is MBA in IT system good for B.Com graduates?
As you have done Bcom with CA and simultaneously you have done hardware and networking course i suggest you following specializations in MBA:
You can surely go for systems specialization even though you are not good in programming because in systems you will be learning mostly the things in management perspective. Since you are having already a knowledge about hardware and networking i think that it will be not a great deal for you. SO you can surely go ahead for system specialization.
Still having queries?? Just make another post in www.mbadiscussions.com.... We are ready to help you!!!!!!!!!!
after my 12th i can do B.COM and HARDWARE and NETWORKING course and after that MBA.....so after doing all this wat kind of JOB will i get ????????
what specialization shud i prefer in mba.. . i hav completed b.com computer application.?