i have done my B.E and MBA in HR . i am looking for some sort courses in HR to keep in updated with the current scenario . please suggest me some courses.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Short term courses in getting Banking jobs after MBA?
- Short term courses for MBA students after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering to build a good profile in automobiles or electrical company?
- Short term courses that will help in gettng banking jobs after MBA?
- Short term courses after completing B.Com which will help me in MBA in IT?
- Short term courses after B.Tech in ECE? Details about SEM/SMO courses?
- Details about short term courses after MBA HR?
- What type of short courses should i do after my MBA with 4 years of expereince
- Executive MBA or short term course in HR after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
- Further short term courses after MBA in Finance from Pune University?
- Short term courses related to HR after pursuing MBA in HR & Marketing?
MBA is a very sophisticated course and you dont need anything more than that.
During the course of MBA you get to learn personality development, leadership qualities, behaviour and all aspects that make you a complete professional.
If you still want to do something you can go for an internship training in a good company.
This will introduce you to your work scenario and will build up your confidence.