plz tell me about iim ahemdabad selection critaria of 10th marks.i hv scored 52% in 10th and 72% in 12th.these percentage fits to iim ahemdabad critaria of selection or not.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Selection criteria in IIM for MBA?
- List of top ten MBA colleges in Ahemadabad?
- Qualification needed to get into IIM,Ahemadabad?
- Better between IIM,Ahemadabad & IIM,Kolkata?
- Examination process of IIM for MBA?
- Eligibility to pursue MBA from IIM, Ahemadabad with such academic record?
- Eligibility to pursue Hospital Management course from IIM,Ahemadabad?
- Does IIM,Ahemadabad offer MBA in Information Technology?
- Eligibility to get admission in IIM-B for MBA?
- What is the importance of 12th marks for admission in IIM?
As per the eligibility criteria you should have done your graduation from UGC recognized college/institute with minimum 50% marks or 45% for reserved category.
you have not mentioned anything about your graduation.
Apart from good CAT score ( aleast 99.8-99.9 percentile for general category ) candidates are judge on following parameter
1. 10th marks
2. 12th marks
3. graduation marks
4. work ex
5. CAT score
7. Personal Interview
8. Extra Curriculum
However, marks are not equally distributed between above 8 points.
If you do exceptionally well in all other components, you may have a chance.
All the best