m intrested in mba in aviation so i would like to know wat r d scopes n hw much will b salary plz advice plz advice abt mba in aviation
Related MBA Discussions:
- Placements after doing Aviation Management course?
- Question about Civil Aviation field - Career growth?
- Best institutes in India providing Aviation Management?
- What is the scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
- Placements after doing BBA in Aviation?
- Scope of MBA Aviation Management from UPES?
- Better scope between MBA in Aviation or Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
- Scope of doing Aviation Management and MBA in HR?
- Suitable courses in Aviation Management?
- Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
MBA in aviation will give a lot of jobs in Aviation and Aerospace Industry.
You Can Get Job As:
>>Air Traffic Controller.
>>Air Line Ground Craft.
>>Air Lines Operations management.
>>Aviation Law and Insurance.
>>Human Resource Management.
>>Business Communication etc.
*You can find jobs in various companies like Indian Airlines, King fisher Airlines,Air India,Spice jet etc.
*After completing MBA you can get good salary up to 30,000 per month.
All The Best...
Scope of MBA in Aviation? Expected salary after MBA in Aviation?
MBA- master in business administration
it is a good course and it has good scopes also. it is a master degree course so for this the candidate should have
Graduation from a recognized university. and the candidate should have minimum 50% marks in graduation and for
The SC/ST candidates they need minimum 45% marks in graduation. And there is no need for the particular stream in graduation.
And the candidate should be between 21 to 30 years.
If you are eligible then you can apply for the MBA. And it is a good course. Most of the students prefer this course for
Their carrier and now day there is lot of demands. And after that you can apply for the job in many companies
Related to your field. And after getting work experience you will get good salary package also.
And as you want to do MBA in Aviation then it is good choice but it has very less scopes in India. There are lots of scopes
In abroad for this course and after MBA you can also apply for the job in abroad there you will get large salary package.
And if you want to do MBA in aviation then you have to do MBA from a reputed college after that you may get good job
Through the campus placement and there you will also get good job. So for this you have to apply for the entrance exam for
The MBA and you have to take good marks in entrance otherwise you will not get good college for the MBA.
So her I am giving you some good entrance exams for the MBA.
And you can give any of them and you have to take good marks in it.
And for this you have to read newspaper daily for the current knowledge and you should also improve your knowledge
About the marketing and management.
And you should also do practice for the aptitude and reasoning ability.
And you should also improve your general English.
So you have to do hard work if you want to take good marks in entrance and after that you can apply for the MBA in good and
There is huge scope of M.B.A in Aviation so i would recommend you to go for it . M.B.A in Aviation has huge scope and you can earn in huge amounts of money
- Airport Management—In this course all the managerial aspects of the Airport are taken care off. In this course there is due stress is given on the proper management of the different bodies and departments of the Airports.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering –In this course the practical knowledge is given to the candidates pursuing the course.
- Cabin Crew/ Airhostess—In this course proper training to use various equipments of the airlines is given. Also, the candidates are given proper training to deal with the different passengers.
- Ground Staff—Ground staff means those workers or employees who works as the field job.
- MBA Degree - Aviation
- BBA Degree - Aviation
- Pilot training
Here are some career programs of M.B.A in Aviation:
Also airport management which includes the following:
- Airport Management & Customer Care – In this due care of the customers or passengers who came to the airlines to avail there services are given care.
1. Training staff.
2. Training pilot and air hostess-to deal with different types of customers.
3. To keep the premises of Airport clean.
4. To render good services to customers so that they come again to their airlines.
- Hospitality management- Due focus is given on the hospitality of the passengers these days.
- Travel & Tourism –It is another very good career programme which includes making new tours and shifts for the customers.
Some of the leading employers of the M.B.A candidates in the Aviation industry:
1. Air India.
2. Jet Airways.
3. Indian Airlines.
4. Kingfisher Airlines.
5. American Airlines.
6. British Airways.
7. Emirates Airlines.
In the end I want to say that the future scope of M.B.A in Aviation is bright
Best of luck.
MBA- master in business administration
it is smart course and it's good scopes conjointly. it's a master degree course thus for this the candidate ought to have
graduation from a recognized university. and therefore the candidate ought to have minimum five hundredth marks in graduation and for
the SC/ST candidates they have minimum forty fifth marks in graduation. and there's no would like for the actual stream in graduation.
and the candidate ought to be between twenty one to thirty years.
if you're eligible then you'll be able to apply for the master's degree. and it's a decent course. most of the scholars like this course for
their carrier and currently a days there's ton of demands. and subsequently you'll be able to apply for the duty in several companies
related to your field. and once obtaining work expertise you may get smart pay package conjointly.
and as you wish to try and do master's degree in Aviation then it's sensible choice however it's terribly less scopes in Bharat. there square measure various scopes
in abroad for this course and once master's degree you'll be able to conjointly apply for the duty in abroad there you may get massive pay package.
and if you wish to try and do master's degree in aviation then you've got to try and do master's degree from a acknowledged faculty subsequently you will get smart job
through the field placement and there you may conjointly get smart job. thus for this you've got to use for the doorway test for
the master's degree and you've got to require smart marks in entrance otherwise you may not get smart faculty for the master's degree.
so her i'm supplying you with thusme smart entrance exams for the master's degree.
and you'll be able to offer any of them and you've got to require smart marks in it.
and for this you've got to browse newspaper daily for the present knowldge and you must conjointly improve your data
about the selling and managment.
and you must conjointly do observe for the power and reasoning ability.
and you must conjointly improve your general English.
so you've got to try and do exertions if you wish to require smart marks in entrance and subsequently you'll be able to apply for the master's degree in smart and