Iam b.com final year student.i would like to work in growing aviation industry.i want to know more about MBA in airline and airport management,best colleges providing this course,and the scope of this course
Related MBA Discussions:
- List of colleges offering MBA in Airline & Airport Management?
- Should I go for MBA in Airline and Airport Management after Airport Terminal Management course?
- Job opportunities after MBA in Airline & Airport Management?
- Details about joining in MBA Airline and Airport Management colleges? Scope of doing it after finishing UG in B.Sc Chemistry?
- Colleges for MBA in Airlines and Airport Management in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu?
- Job opportunities after MBA in Airlines & Airport Management?
- List of colleges in Kerela offering Airport & Airline Management?
- Colleges in coimbatore for MBA Airline and Airport Management? Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management?
- Eligibility for MBA Airport or Airline Management after BBM? Admission procedure for the same?
- MAB in Airline and Airport Management after B.E.?
Airport management is the management of the entire functions of the airport.
As the aviation industry is a big one which is in a boom throughout the year.
Therefore we can say that airport management is a good course and has a good scope in future.
- Airport Management—in this course all the managerial aspects of the Airport are taken care off. In this course there is due stress is given on the proper management of the different bodies and departments of the Airports.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering –In this course the practical knowledge is given to the candidates pursuing the course.
- Cabin Crew/ Airhostess—In this course proper training to use various equipments of the airlines is given. Also, the candidates are given proper training to deal with the different passengers.
- Ground Staff—Ground staff means those workers or employees who works as the field job.
- MBA Degree - Aviation
- BBA Degree - Aviation
- Pilot training
Here are some career programs of M.B.A in Aviation:
- Airport Management & Customer Care – In this due care of the customers or passengers who came to the airlines to avail there services are given care.
Also airport management which includes the following:
1. Training staff.
2. Training pilot and air hostess-to deal with different types of customers.
3. To keep the premises of Airport clean.
4. To render good services to customers so that they come again to their airlines.
- Hospitality management- Due focus is given on the hospitality of the passengers these days.
- Travel & Tourism –It is another very good career programme which includes making new tours and shifts for the customers.
Some of the leading employers of the M.B.A candidates in the Aviation industry:
1. Air India.
2. Jet Airways.
3. Indian Airlines.
4. Kingfisher Airlines.
5. American Airlines.
6. British Airways.
7. Emirates Airlines.
In the end I want to say that the future scope of M.B.A in Aviation is bright.
For airport & its management colleges . Click the link below.
Best of luck.
Scope of MBA in airline and airport management? Which are the best colleges for Airline and Airport management?
MBA is a management course and it stands for masters in business administration.
it is a good course and it has good scopes also. it is a master degree course so for this the candidate should have graduation from a recognized university with any subject there is no compulsion for the specific subject in graduation. and you should also have minimum 50% marks in graduation and there is some relaxation of 5% marks for the SC/ST candidates.
so if you are eligible for the MBA then you can apply for the MBA. there are so many course in MBA all are good and all have good scopes also.
after that you can apply for the job in many companies related to your field and there you will also get good salary package.
and as you want to do MBA in airline and airport engagement then it is good choice and it has good scopes also. after that you can also apply for the job in air force and also in abroad there you will get a large salary package there are lots of demand for this course in abroad and as well as in India also.
here are some good colleges for the MBA:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University - New Delhi, Delhi
Gloriole Institute of Entrepreneurship & Management - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Multinational Business Academy - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Indian Institute of Management Training - Pune, Maharashtra
Faculty of Management Studies - New Delhi, Delhi
Flying Goose Aviation Academy(FGAA) - Kozhikode, Kerala
Institute of Environment and Management - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Deccan School of Management (DSM) - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Raylaseema Management College
Kamala College of Management Studies
Rajendra Prasad Institute Of Communication And Management
and here are some good colleges in abroad if you want to do MBA from abroad.
Harvard University - United States
Australian National University - Australia
The University of Auckland - Newzealand
UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE - United Kingdom
Yale University - United States
all are good universities you can apply for any of them. after that you may also get good job through the campus placement.
A candidate must have minimum 50% marks in his bachelor from any recognized university and college.
A final year student and result awaited candidate may also take the test:-
Check out the list of some good MA colleges under Anna university:-
1. A.M.S. College of Engineering
2. Anand Institute of Higher Technology
3. B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College
4. Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering,
5. Hindustan College of Engineering
6. Madha Engineering College, Madha Nagar
hi . . . . i need to know whether loyola institute of business administration (LIBA) offers airlines and airport management course????
i need to know whether loyola institute of business administration (LIBA) chennai, offers airlines and airport management course???
Am doing bbm final year.I like to do mba in airline management. I want to know the scope of this course
which is the best university for doing mba in airport management
These are some Scope of MBA in airline and airport management----------------------
Some are the best colleges for Airline and Airport management------------------
1.Deccan School of Management , Hyderabad
2.Madha Engineering College, Madha Nagar
3.Indian Institute of Management Training, Pune
4.Faculty of Management Studies, New Delhi
5.The Indira Gandhi National Open University ,New Delhi
6.Flying Goose Aviation Academy, Kozhikode
7.Multinational Business Academy, Noida.
Hope It Helps!
i want to do mba in airline & airport management? can u suggest me top colleges???
I'M B.COM FINAL YEAR STUDENT WANT TO GO AVIATION SECTOR KINDLY HELP ME.....................