hello, i've passed out my bds n at present doing a job ib hospital but i wanted to know scope for MBA after BDS....please help me for same
Related MBA Discussions:
- Scope of MBA after BDS?
- BDS or BBA or BPT before MBA?
- Benefits of Hospital Administration after BDS?
- ls MHA is better option after doing BDS?
- Information about Hospital Management after BDS? How to get MBA seat in good college? Would it be a good career option after BDS?
- Scope of MBA course after BDS?
- Eligibility to do MBA after BDS?
- Can i do MBA after BDS and which specialization is good?
- Scope of MBA in Health Care or Hospital Administration after BDS? Colleges in south India mainly Kerala and also Mumbai provide this course? Is there any distant education programme for this course?
- Best course in MBA after BDS?
Hi as you are medical field so mba in healthcare is a very good option to you as per my suggestion as it will bring you some extra and good skills of your field.MBA in health care develops skills into already healthcare professional skills of management and entrepreneurship to effectively run a hospital. A normal graduatewho is in not into health profession can make entry into health care industry obtaining degree of Management in healthcare as far as he is concerned with administrative aswell as finical aspects of the health care industry.The courseware of MBA/HCM program focuses on developing skill of identification, analysis, solution of complex managementproblems with a basic understanding of health care concepts and decision models that supports the variety of management roles in present dayhealth care management roles. Atmany institutions the MBA healthcare courseware is designed in such a manner that itequips a student with state-of-the art technologies in the health care industry.As far as growth of career in Health Care, it is a promising field with a good number of opportunities for many people including MBA graduates. The potential area where an MBA graduate can work in health care industry is Pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, insurance companies, financial institutions and government agencies in areas like biotechnology, medical devices and health care services are a few of those services. Apart from all other factors, the most important factor for the scope of the degree is aging population with increasing need for the cost effective delivery of services.regards all the best.
MBA-Master Of Business Administration.
BDS-Bachelor In Dental Surgery.
>>As you have done BDS which is a field in medical sciences.
>>MBA is entirely a different career field but if you are interested to change your stream wish to get in the management then MBA would be the best possible option to go with.
>>You have differnt specializations related with your science field.
*Hospital Management or
*Health Care Management.
You can opt for this if you have completed graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
All The Best...
As you have asked about the scope of M.B.A after BDS . So, I want to tell you that there is huge scope for M.B.A after B.D.S. Here is the scope:
1. There are a lot of companies in the world which are in need of the M.B.A candidates.
2. There is chance of promotions.
3. These companies provides various facilities to their employees
Such as bonus, handsome salaries, and also some perk.
Following are the advantages of doing M.B.A COURSE:
1) You can get good job in a reputed company.
2) You can earn a huge amount as Salary.
3) you can get a big opportunity to enhance your skills.
4) you can know how to work in a team.
5)you can test your leadership skills.
6) You can provide mentorship to your colleagues.
7) You can motivate your workers to do work.
8) You can teach the employees how to do a particular work.
9) You have high status and get respect from the employees.
10) You can have a good knowledge of the market forces of demand & supply.
11) You can enhance your risk taking ability.
12) You can also improve your personality traits by working in a group.
Scope of MBA after BDS?
MBA is a management course and it has good scopes also. It will add value in your carrier. And it is 2 years course. It is master degree and most of the students prefer this course after the graduation.
It is a professional course and after that you can apply for the job in many companies related to your field and you will also get good salary package.
And as you have done BDS then it is best to do MBA in hospital management after that you can apply for the job in many hospitals, clinics and laboratories also.
And you will also get good salary package.
And there are also many other courses but I think as you have done BDS then it is best for you to do MBA in hospital management.
Here are some entrance exams for the MBA:
So you can apply for any of them if you want to do MBA. You can also get admission in MBA College without entrance but it is best to do MBA through a reputed college or B school otherwise it will very difficult to get good job.
And you can also get good job through the campus placement if you will get admission in govt. B school.
And for this you have to apply for the MBA entrance and you have to score good marks in it. And for this you have to improve your general knowledge and you also have to improve your knowledge about the management and marketing.
And you should also do practice for the aptitude and reasoning ability.
So, do hard work for getting admission in good B school. There is very tough competition for the job so you have to snatch the job from your competitors.
Any one who is a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University can opt for the MBA course. As you have done BDS which is a field in medical sciences, MBA would be an entirely a different career field but if you are interested to change your stream wish to get in the Management then MBA would be the best possible option to go with.
You can opt for specializations like Hospital Management or Health care Management as a specialized field in MBA in reference to your previous education...
All the Best...
Is MDS better or MBA????