i have done mba(finance) from m.d. university in distance after b.com and i have done 2 years advance deploma in software and i have done telly course version 4.5,5.4,7.2,9erp. i want to know that what can i do after that in education and job?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Job opportunities after MBA in Finance from M.D. University?
- Scope of advance diploma in pharmaceutical management?
- What courses should i choose for higher studies in Maths being a MBA from ICFAI and Higer Diploma in software engineering?How should i proceed for higher studies in Pure and Applied Mathematics to excel in Mathematics field?
- Universities offering MBA course in Software Development in distance mode? I am MCA graduate ad 2 years experience in software developer?
- Scope of MBA finance after B.Com?
- Details about Phd in Finance from Madras University after completing MBA in Finance from Madras University?
- Is it helpful on getting admission course in MBA after 12th with 3 years of diploma course and 9 years of experience?
- Eligibility to do distance MBA with CA?
- Details about MBA after Diploma in Marketing Management?
- MBA or B.Arch after completing B.Com?
If you want to go through Management Line then you have to do MBA.
If you want to do MBA then you have to do in that field in which you are now doing the job.
If you have two years advance diploma in Software then you can do MBA in IT SECTOR.
You can then do Business with software in right way.
Wish you all the best,