hi,am Nilobaa.....what are the procedure for joining in mba,what is the fees detail in 2012-13 ?am doing bca,i think i will do mba course in hr its is correct dicision or not plz reply
Related MBA Discussions:
- What is the syllabus,books related to CBI exam and joining procedure?
- Is there any sports quota in IIM for MBA?
- Procedure of admission in CS courses after MBA?
- Can i join MBA Finance in Bangalore & what are the procedure in joining in MBA course after completing B.Com?
- Procedure for joining MBA in correspondence? Information regarding Placements, fee structure and scope of doing correspondence?
- Joining procedure for MBA correspondence courses?
- Sportsman quota in IIM for MBA?
- Joining of CBI or IB after MBA in Finance?
- Procedure of joining army after MBA?
- MBA in HR after completing BCA? Procedure to apply for it?
:::::::::Procedure for Joining in MBA Course:::::::::::::
If you want to join in MBA course,First you should obtained graduation from recognized University
You should follow a following procedure to get a Admission in MBA Course
Procedure for get a Admission in MBA Course in Top B-Schools/IIMs:
- MBA Entrance Exam
- Group Discussion(Optional )
Procedure for get a Admission in MBA Course in State Level Colleges:
- State Level Entrance Exam
If you want to get a Admission in MBA course,You have to take MBA Entrance Exam.
If you want to get a Admission in IIMs ,You have to take CAT.
If you want to get a Admission in Top B-Schools ,You have to take any one of the following Test
If you want to get a Admission State Level Colleges
You have to take your State Level MBA Entrance Exam
I-CET (Andhra Pradesh Candidates)
TANCET (Tamilnadu Candidates)
MBA Entrance Exam Important Subjects:
Note : IIMs Admission procedure is vary from one IIM to other IIM
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Reading Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness(Except CAT,Maximum all National Level Exams)
To get admission in MBA course from IGNOU, You have to passed in your graduation with minimum 50% Marks. And you have to clear the OPEN MAT examination which was conducted by IGNOU.
After Clear the OPENMAT examination, you will get admission in MBA program in IGNOU.
IGNOU MBA Syllabus and Fee Structure
FEE STRUCTURE Course fee of Rs. 700/- per course is payable at the time of Admission and Re-Registration.
Examination fee is included in the course fee. It also covers the cost of study material and counseling.
And if you want to get complete information, then please visit the official website of IGNOU -
You need to have a graduation degree having 50% marks. Then you can appear for CET like CAT, MAT, XAT etc.
As you said you are a BCA student, I would suggest you to go for MCA. Because your current line is completely different form Management field. think twice, don't take decision in haste, and don't influenced by others.
You should have completed your graduation with 50% marks.
Then you have to prepare for MBA entrance exams. You can prepare on your own and also join a training centre like IMS, TIME etc.
You have to work very hard and improve your speed and accuracy. You can also solve previous year papers.
You have to take up entrance tests like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, NMAT etc. After giving the test you will get a scorecard.
Based on this score you can apply for various colleges. The colleges will then conduct a Group discussion and interview for your final selection.