I have passed 12 com.I want information about procedure of addmission in corrospondance FYBCom by Mumbai University? & Also inform about MBA courses.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Detailed admission procedure for 12th commerce student to do 5 year MBA program from Mumbai University?
- List of colleges which are offering part time MBA in Mumbai? Admission procedure for the same?
- What is the procedure for admission in Mumbai University for MBA in Finance?
- Best colleges & admission procedure for part time MBA in Mumbai?
- Details about MBA in Finance after B.Com.?
- Admission procedure in Newyork University for MBA after B.Com.?
- Good colleges in Mumbai offering part time MBA? Best specialization in MBA?
- List of colleges in Mumbai offering part time MBA courses?
- Details about MBA courses from Mumbai University?
- How to apply for one year courses abroad after distance MBA in Finance?
Dear sir ,
Procedure of admission in Correspondence B.com.....
Those candidates have completed 12th class in any subject are applicable for B.com in correspondence,
But you 12th class must be completed minimum 45% marks in recoginsed board,Then you are applicable for
doing B.com by Mumbai University,
Those candidates have completed Graduationn degree in any stream or Engineering Degree in any Branch are applicable for MBA courses,
List of best MBA courses..........
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Finance
MBA in Communication
MBA in Entrepreneurship
MBA in Hospitality & Tourism
MBA in Health Care Management
MBA in Human Resource (HR)
MBA in Information System and Technology
MBA in Human Relations
MBA in Operations
MBA in Computers etc
where from i gate the form of first year of commerce
i have passed hsc before 2year can i directly get addmission in tyb.com
Procedure of admission in corresponding first year B.Com by Mumbai University
1.the candidate must be graduate from recognised university.
2.the minimium 50%required in genral catagories and
3.for 45% of sc/st catagories.
4.final year students can apply
5.there is no age limit.
best of luck
I am doing engg and I have 2 drops till now and gonna get the 3rd job so I wanna do now correspondence bcom along with engineering so can I do that