is it possible to register for Ph.D in Textile after completing B.Tec (Textile) and MBA ?
Related MBA Discussions:
- How to apply for MBA in Textile after completing twelfth?
- MBA through correspondence after completing diploma in Textile Technology?
- MBA after B.Tech. & Textile Diploma?
- Better course between MBA Designing & M.Sc. in Textile Designing after B.Sc Textile Designing?
- MBA or M.Sc. in Textile Designing after B.Sc. in Textile Designing?
- Diploma in Textile Engineering to do MBA in future?
- Details about diploma in Textile Management?
- Detailed information about MBA in Textile Designing?
- Details about MBA in Textile Management?
- Details about MBA in Designing?
As far as my knowledge is concerned, the answer to your query is negative .
For joining PhD, the applicant must have done a masters degree . So in UGC , you need to take those subjects which you have studied in your Masters degree and as you are saying that you have done B.tech in Textile and then joined MBA so you can do PhD in Management subjects only .