dear sir ,
i have completed my Btech in mechanical department i have written both pgcet & icet.i have planned to do mba in distance and mtech in regular is it possible ?is this useful ? please help me
Related MBA Discussions:
- Which group is better Mechanical, IT, Electronics for doing MBA after B.Tech?
- Which is best option between MBA and M.tech after completing BE in Mechanical?
- Which is better MBA and M.Tech after completing Mechanical and Automation Engineering?
- Whether to opt for M.Tech or MBA after completing Mechanical Engineering?
- Is M.Tech better or MBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
- MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
- M.Tech or MBA after B.Tech after B.Tech and having 1800 rank in ICET and 2448 PGCET rank with 89.8%?
- What to choose either M.tech in IIT or MBA after joining a job or MBA in IIM after completing B.Tech in ECE ?
- Which option is better after Btech ?? IAS or Mtech or MBA ??
- What will be career after completing B.Tech?
Of-Course you can do it.
If you are doing one degree from regular course and the another from distance course then you can do it same time.
It is useful to you after joining Company.
You will go to high post then MBA will help you.
Wish you all the best,
you can do it. but I wont suggest you to go for both. choose one which you want to continue your career with. M. Tech and MBA are two different field and they wont complement each other. Moreover, you are giving chance to interviewer to ask you something and trust me it would be a googly. Also they may see u as a confused person. Take your time to decide which field you want to go for:- MBA or Mtech.
Moreover M.Tech with correspondence wont help you or add any value to your CV.