I passed 10 exam in 61 % and now i am given exam of 12 std. I have confidant i will be pass more than 70 % so possibal for the entry of iim college pls. Reply me
Related MBA Discussions:
- Possibility to get admission in IIM,Ahmadabad without giving any entrance exam?
- Possibility to join IIM with 98 percentile in CAT?
- Possibility to get into IIM with 56.66% & 55.50% in 10th & 12th?
- What is the importance of 12th marks for admission in IIM?
- Possibility to do MBA after 12th & required marks in 12th?
- Eligibility of admission in IIM with 69% in 12th?
- Is it mandatory to get 70% marks in 10th & 12th to get into IIM?
- Possibility to get admission in IIM for MBA after 12th?
- Possibility to get IIM for MBA with 59.04% in PCM in 12th?
- Possibility to get into IIM for MBA without having Science in 12th?
Getting into an IIM is a dream of almost every student in India and even abroad. The most reputable management institutes in India
i am sorry to say but 12th std is not enough to pursue your MBA.
Well if you are interested in MBA you will have to fulfill the criteria first.
minimum 50% is required in graduation to pursue MBA
there is no age limit
also you can for now time being submit the online passing certificate for admission but you will have to provide the respective college with the originals as well
So please make sure you have one at the time of taking admission
also you need to give on Entrance exam after completing graduation for entering into IIM's
it is popularly known as CAT ( Common Admission test )
you will not only have to prepare for it but have to score well as well in order to get admission
The eligibility to apply for the CAT entrance exam is:
bachelor degree (of minimum of 3 years) from a recognized university.
Students pursuing engineering degree can also apply but then they should have done their B.Tech/B.E degree from a recognized university .
Also the appearing/final year students can also apply.