whats the eligibility for studying hotel management and cattering? And can i able to do hotel management studies after finishing my 10th std? And if all the above are possible means,can i able to write ips exams?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Possibility to do Hotel Management course without clearing 12th?
- Possibility to join Hotel Management courses without clearing 12th?
- Possibility to join Hotel Management after 10th?
- Possibility to do Hotel Management after10th?
- Possibility to do Hotel Management after 12th?
- Possibility to join Hotel Management after polytechnic?
- Possibility for Hotel Management after getting failed in 12th?
- MBA in Hotel Management after 3 year Diploma in Hotel management after 10th?
- Eligibility to join Hotel Management after 10th?
- Hotel management course after 10th without 12th?
Hello Dear ,
I will answer all your queries one by one , so here we go :
1. For studying Hotel Management and catering course , you need to pass 10+2 boards with 50% from recognized board .
2. If you wanted to do Diploma Course or Certificate Course ( hotel Management ) then yes , you are applicable for this course , but if you wanted to Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management , it is necessary for you to pass 10+2 from recognized board .
3. For appearing in IPS exam which is conducted by UPSC every year , 10+ pass is not enough for you . You need to have a graduation degree in any discipline from recognized college . Having this qualification you can surely appear for IPS exam .
I HOPE NOW YOU HAVE GOT THE ANSWER FOR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ...
GOOD LUCK !