I got 96 percentile in cat score. Can i get a call letter from any iim?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Possibility to get a call from IIM with 99.59 percentile in CAT?
- Possibility to join IIM with 98 percentile in CAT?
- Admission in IIM with 99 percentile in CAT?
- Possibility to get into IIM for MBA with less than 50% marks in B.Com.?
- Required percentile in CAT to get into IIM?
- Needed percentile in CAT to get into IIM?
- Possibility to get into IIFM,Bhopal with 45 percentile in CAT?
- Possibility to get into IIM without CAT?
- Possibility to get into IIM with 6.5 cgpa in B.Tech.?
- Possibility to get into IIM through CAT without passing 12th?
Dear student it is 100% sure you will get call letter from any of IIM colleges to do MBA having 96 percentile.
More than 80% marks in CAT you can get any IIM seat, but the choice able subject may not be possible
from the same Institute(college).Availability of marks in CAT is variable year to year.So, everthing is not
predictable. It is sure there are channces to get any IIM seat for MBA having more than 80% marks in CAT.
At 96 percentile you can expect call from all the new IIMs.
You will need to give your 100% to convert the call as 96 is just the border line
There are various other top mba colleges apart from IIM which takes candidates based on CAT score.
These college provide good placement, are in top 20 and also fees is less in comparision with IIM
All the best
you have secured a good %ile in cat so definitely you will get a call for gd and pi. if you performs well there and if your academic records are good than be sure tthat you will get admission into iims, in case you perform well in gd/pi but dont having a good academic record than there may be a difficulty to get admission over there otheriwse not. similarly if your academic records are good but you dont permored well in gd/pi than also you will not be eligible to get admission into iims.
1. cat score- 50%
2. academic records-25%
3. gd/pi- 25%
4. work experience- 25% additional (not mandatory)
all the best.
Firstly , lots of Congratulations to you for scoring such a good marks in CAT exam . friend , you don't have to worry as you will be getting a call from IIM's institute for MBA
admission , because scoring 90+ for every candidates will be getting a call . And you have scored more than that , so i am sure you will be receiving a call soon .Well all you
need is to have some patience and think what you are going to opt for MBA in which Specialization .
HERE ARE THE LIST OF COLLEGES FOR YOU :
Indian Institute of Management - IIM A - Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management - Bangalore
Xavier Labour Relations Institute - XLRI, Jamshedpur
Indian Institute of Management - IIM-C- Calcutta
Indian Institute of Management (IIM-I) - Indore
National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
BEST WISHES FOR YOU ! !