Without entrance nahi hoti MBA
Related MBA Discussions:
- Possibility to do MBA without giving any entrance exam?
- Possibility to get admission in IIM,Ahmadabad without giving any entrance exam?
- Possibility to get into MBA through entrance exam with 60% marks in graduation?
- What should i do between Regular & Part time MBA? Possibility to do MBA courses without clearing any entrance exam?
- Possibility to do MBA from DU through CAT?
- Have completed b.pharma and wanted to do MBA? Does MBA be a good option for future? How can i take admission in PU for MBA without giving an entrance exam?
- Possibility to get into MBA courses without any entrance exam?
- Possibility to do regular Regular MBA in IGNOU without any entrance exam?
- List of college giving admission for MBA course without any entrance exam?
- Can i do MBA course without writing Entrance exam?
- Initially I Want To Be Aware You About Minimum Requirement/Eligibility To Go For MBA
- You Should Possess Any Of The Bachelor Degree With Aggregate Of Minimum 55% From Reputed College.The Degree Should Be Undertaken With Minimum Of 2 Years Discipline/Course
- And If You Would Likely to Get Admission in Reputed Institutes Then You Must Qualify Any Of The Entrance Test From Below Written
You Also Have Option To Go For Distance MBA rather than Full Time If You Think About It Further Specify More About Your Preference In Details So,I Can Recommend You Specific Criteria To What To Go For
- Second Option is That If You Don't Need to Opt For Any Of The Entrance Exam There Are Some Colleges Which Provides Directly MBA Degree With Out Any Entrance Test
- Anna University
- AIMS Education
- Gems B School
- Guru Nanak College
- Pondicherry University
- Osmania University
- Banaras University
- IIPM B School
- Gitams College
- Andhra University
- University Of Mysore
- Abhyas University
All The Best
Dear aspirant MBA is a two years duration master degree program.To be eligible for this course one must having a graduation degree from any recognized university in any stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
There may be some colleges where you can get the admission on the basis of your graduation course.But for getting the admission in good and reputed college of MBA, you should appear in the MBA entrance examination.The admission in the good MBA colleges is only based on the marks as well as the rank in the entrance examination.So the students must tries themselves best in the examination so that they can get the admission in good institute of MBA.
There are many entrance examination for the MBA course.I am listing below some of the MBA entrance test you can see below and can opt accordingly:-
==>CAT - Common Admission Test by IIMs.
==>MAT - Management Aptitude Test by AIMA.
==>XAT - MBA Entrance Test by XLRI Jamshedpur.
==>JMET - Joint Management Entrance Test by IITs.
==>SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP).
==>ATMA - AIMS Test for Management Admission.
==>MAH-CET Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test.
==>FMS Delhi University Entrance Test Faculty of Management Studies.
==>IGNOU OPENMAT - Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test.
==>IBSAT - ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test .
==>GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test.