I have completed my 3 year diploma after 10, so i m very much interested to continue my studies and career in business, so i m requesting to pls guide me, Can i do MBA after my diploma
Related MBA Discussions:
- Possibility to pursue MBA after diploma?
- Possibility to do MBA after Diploma?
- Possibility of MBA after diploma courses?
- Possibility to do MBA after 2 year professional diploma in Business Management & Marketing?
- Possibility for MBA courses after diploma in Civil?
- Possibility to pursue MBA after diploma in Civil?
- Possibility for MBA after 2 year ITI & Diploma?
- Possibility to do rail management diploma course in distance mode?
- Is there any possibility to do MBA in any valued university in India in correspondence with diploma but having transfer certificate with BE only?
- Possibility of studying MBA after completing diploma in ECE and working in MNC group?
Regarding qualification for MBA Course:
MBA admission require Minimum 60% Percentage of marks . The Admission for MBA Course is based Entrance Examination Performance .
Candidate who is applying should have at least 50% marks eligible for admission in reputed colleges.
MBA Course based on the Entrance Examination . So, You have to prepare for the Entrance Examination like, ( MAT , CAT , GMAT , XAT ) .
No Dear Friend ,, you are not eligible for MBA, because Graduation is required for MBA from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks..so i request to you please do Graduation if you want take admission in MBA.