my friends was pursuing tourism he wants the related jobsites which are helpful for his career. is diploma(mba) is better in second year of his tourism?. if it is better to do diploma, what are the institutes where they are located.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for P.hd. in Tourism after diploma from IHM?
- Diploma in International Business or Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management?
- Details about diploma in Tourism Management?
- Am I eligible for MBA in Tourism and Catering Technology?
- Scope of MBA in Tourism Management?
- Best institutes in East Africa for Travel Management course?
- Eligiblity for doing MBA from IGNOU after completing diploma in Travel and Tourism?
- Is it good to do diploma in Travel Management after B.A.?
- Details about universities in Mumbai offering MBA in Travel & Tourism?
- List of universities in Mumbai offering MBA in Travel & Tourism?
My friend it would be better if you pursue, MBA in tourism management and start your own venture at small level, because tourism ndustry is one of the developing industry in the country and huge opportunities are vested in it.
all the very best!!!
[h=2]MBA in Tourism or Diploma in Tourism:-[/h]hello frnd.......
yu choose MBA in tourism not diploma.the value of MBA is more then a diploma........so MBA is best option for yu????????