1) Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
2)Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?
Related MBA Discussions:
- MBA in which stream would be better after Civil Engineering?
- Eligibility for admission in IIM after B.E.?
- Which branch in MBA should i choose which help me in civil engineering field?
- Which specialization course in MBA should i go for after B.Tech. in Civil engineering?
- Alternatives of MBA for civil engineers? Good or equivalent salary packages as MBA?
- Which course should i choose in MBA after completing B.tech in civil engineering?
- MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech. in Civil?
- MBA or Civil services after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering?
- What should i choose between MBA and M.tech after completing civil engineer?
- Which course to be chosen after B.Tech in Civil in between MBA and M.Tech?
GAIN SOME EXPERIENCE NOW!!!!!!!!!
I suggest you to go for job now as you are a graduate in civil engineering. There are many specializations in MBA which you can also go for but there is nothing like MBA in civil. My suggestion is that you go for job now and gain experience of two three years and after that u go for MBA.
For getting an admission in MBA you must satisfy the following criteria:
-must be a graduate in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university in India.(45% for SC/ST)
-must qualify any of the MBA entrance exams like MAT/CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.
Some of the specializations that i suggest for you in MBA are:
Wish you all the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what are the best MBA options after B.E. civil?