After 12th i have done my diploma in fashion designing...would like to ask can i apply for MBA after 3 years diploma.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility to get admission in NIFT for Fashion Management course?
- Fashion designing course after 10th?
- Details about Fashion Management courses & colleges in India?
- Possibility to do Fashion management course after 12th with Arts?
- Details about diploma in Fashion Management course?
- List of colleges in India offering Fashion Management course?
- Details about Fashion Designing courses after BBA?
- List of colleges offering diploma in Operations Management?
- BBA or Fashion Designing before MBA?
- Better choice between Architecture, Fashion designing & MBA?
Sorry to say this !! you are not eligible !!! for mba course
the minimum requirement to do mba degree is the candidate should have passed 3yrs course GRADUATION (UG ) DEGREE from recognized institutions .so do your graduation course in fashion industry .this diploma course is equivalent to 12th std so this diploma course not eligible for mba course -Master's degree...
After join fashion designing at end of your course last semester apply entrance exam CAT/MAT Exam
Which is very important for all MBA courses!!!
All The Best
You are not eligible to do MBA after 3 years of diploma, as you will be a Diploma holder students.
Inorder to do MBA in operationa Management, below are the critreia you need to fulfill-
1.Minimum Criteria is that you should score minimum of 50 percent of passing marks in degree graduation and if you are SC/ST 45 percent of passing marks in Degree/graduation
Only possibility is that you need to complete your graduation with 50% of passing marks and than you can apply for MBA.
You need to give entrance exam and crack any one of CAT, MAT and CET entance exam with good percentile in order to get admission in Good/Reputed colleges.
Best of Luck!!!
Know your kind your information,After completed Diploma in fashion designing,you are not applicable for MBA entrance examination,Because Those candidates have completed Graduationn degree in any stream or Engineering Degree in any Branch are applicable for MBA courses,But your Graduationn degree or Engineering Degree must be completed minimum 50%-60% marks required andfor SC\ST candidates must be completed minimum 45%-50% marks requireed,Then you are eligibile for any mBA entrance Examination in India and also your Graduationn degree or Engineering Degree must be completed recoginsed university\collages\institutes,
First of all you have completed Graduation degree,then you are applicable for MBA entrance Examination,
can u please help me .i am going to finish my diploma in fashion designing this year what course should move to now