I am very confused to choose between MBA and MTECH.
Can anyone tell which is the best by salary prospective???
Related MBA Discussions:
- Is it possible to do MBA after M.Tech? Chances of good job after M.Tech?
- Which has more scope with high salary MBA or Mtech after completion of BE?
- Future scope for MBA and M.Tech for a computer science student? Difference between MBA and M.Tech in terms of question paper levels, salary and colleges in Delhi?
- Salary wise which course is better MBA or M.Tech or MS? How to crack CAT exam till the last stage? Links related to MBA, MS and M.tech that provide syllabus, previous year papers?
- What is the scope of M.Tech? Which is better MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech?
- What will be the approx salary after doing 5 years M.Tech integrated in Dypatil Mumbai and MBA in U.S?
- Better salary packages after MBA or M.Tech.?
- Difference between MBA and M.Tech?
- MBA or M.S. or M.Tech. after B.Tech.?
- Which stream has highest pay IT or finance? In which field will i get higher salary?
Both MBA and Mtech are equally good in terms of salary. I suggest you not to go after salary but go after your interest. Find out your area of interest. If you are interested in technical aspects go for Mtech and if you are interested in management/business you go for MBA.
So find out your area of interest and select the right the programme.
Best of Luck!!
MBA AND M.TECH of course both of these depts are very good scope in future as well as salary
Salary wise MBA gives you more chances rather than M.Tech Course....
But one thing you should understand !! if you are from Engg background please go to M.Tech and then work some fe years of experience and then come to MBA ...
MBA course you can do it at any time but M.Tech is not like that!!!
ALL THE BEST
MBA stands for the Master's in Business Administration. It is a two year full time course, which can be done by any graduate persons who have 50% marks in Graduation.
M.Tech is Masters in Technology. It is also a full time 2 year course, can be done by technical people only also some Science department are applicable for M-TECH course.
Choosing of MBA or M-TECH depends on your personal interest.So you can choose as per strength.
Salary wise i thing MBA is best , MBA candidate salary better than M-TECH candidate.
If we take M.Tech, you can expect package up to 9 lakhs per year in IITs. But only a few can make it.Average salary package in 4.5 to 6 per year.
If we take MBA, if you are able to finishes it from IIMs or at least top 20 B-Schools , then you can make an average 15lakhs per year.
So if you want earn more money , then you can go for MBA course.
i have completed my b.tech in information technology now i was confusing to go to either m.tech or m.b.a....
tell me that is the jobs for m.b.a are standard or is it go up and downs like software....
MBA will give you more earnings when compared to M Tech,but you may have lot of challenges in your life.,
best of luck
mba is the best for salary prospective but it is not that m.tech student will get low salary. if they do job in a good collage than they will also get good salary.