I am a Bcom (hons) student in finance. Can you please suggest me whether I should go for an MBA in Management & Law or MSC in Management in GD Goenka World Institue(delhi).What is the fees relating to both of the courses?
Related MBA Discussions:
- List of colleges accepting 473.4 score in MAT?
- List of colleges accepting 52.2 percentile in MAT?
- Top institutes accepting December MAT score?
- List of colleges in Delhi offering Hotel Management courses?
- Best course between Hospital Management & M.Sc. Nursing?
- Fee structure of MBA in Project Management & Event Management?
- Fee structure for Railway Transport Management from Delhi?
- List of reputed business schools in India as well as abroad?
- Details about MBA courses from National Institute of Management & from Institute of Management & Technical Studies?
- Fees structure for PG course M.Sc in IT, MCA and MBA?
GD Goneka World Institute offers the master's degree programme for management. But it offers only three programmes, PGDBM 2 Years, which is equivalent to MBA, M.Sc in Management 1 Year, MSc Management and marketing 1 Year. The eligibility criteria for the programme is graduation with a recognized university with 50% of marks. You have to give the entrance test CAT/MAT/GMAT for taking admission in programme. If you will get score 70 Percentile in CAT, 600 in MAT and 500 in GMAT or above then the institute consider you for taking admission in the post graduate programme. The CAT etc entrance exam is for PGDBM.
After clearing CAT/MAT/GMAT you have to go for the group discussion i.e. GD and Interview conducted by Institute. If you will clear all these examination and get place in the merit list then you will be then selected for MBA. For more information click here