I am a 2nd year student of B.tech in food technology (kolkata).I am not sure of the scope for good jobs(with high pay scale) in our field.So.can any1 plz suggest whether I should go for MBA or M.TECH after the completion of my course.thank you
Related MBA Discussions:
- MBA or M.Tech. after B.Tech. in Food Technology from Kolkata?
- Which is best option between MBA and M.tech after B.tech? Will be there better career in MBA than M.tech?
- After B.Tech in IT what should i prefer between MBA and M.Tech?
- Which group is better Mechanical, IT, Electronics for doing MBA after B.Tech?
- What is the scope of M.Tech? Which is better MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech?
- MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech.?
- What to choose either M.tech in IIT or MBA after joining a job or MBA in IIM after completing B.Tech in ECE ?
- MBA or M.Tech. after B.Tech.?
- MBA or M.tech. in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech.?
- Which is best option between MBA and MS and M.tech after completing B.tech?
if you want to establish yourself in a good corporate company then you should go for mba programme.but if u want be in your field and want to take this field professionally then u should go for M-TECH.best of luck for your future.
Dear if you are completing your B.Tech degree with Food Technology then you are from very good stream which may use in various sectors as - Agriculture, Engineering in Agriculture, Seed and Food Sector so that you should not worry about your career and prepare hard for each semester examination and try to get more and more knowledge about this stream
If you are thinking to complete master's degree then you need to choose M.Tech on the place of MBA because both are professional course but if you choose M.Tech then you will get more and in depth knowledge about the same subject which is required by various companies and sectors and if you have good command over this subject then you can earn more and more in your life
There are so many government jobs available for various posts as - Food Inspector, Food Corporation of India- Assistant Grade II & III, Senior Food Analyst so that you need to complete your bachelor's and master's degree first then think about the job
All the best
well you seems you a lot confused between two most popular course...........
here are the details of both the course,
it stands for master of technology......
most popular exam for m.tech is GATE
which stands for graduate aptitude test of engg.
it is conducted by IIT'S............
by clearing this exam you can get admission in top colleges of india,
on the behalf of score card of gate you can get jobs in some of the companies......
well if not the job then you can surely get admission in some top colleges such as
mba stands for master in business administration........
some top exams of mba are ,
some top mba colleges are as follows::
after qualifying the exam you can one of the following streams of mba........
hope it helps to remove your delima