i'm the studend of the arts and complited my graduation in the year of the 2011,.,.and want to do the mba through any good college.,.,kindly help me for the same.,,.as i'malso belonging to small town,.,.,so ple help me,.,.?????
Related MBA Discussions:
- MBA in HR after graduation in Arts?
- Which trade is good for me if I want to do MBA after my graduation?
- How to prepare for MBA college to get admission as having 7 years of experience in Telecom field and have done graduation in bachelor of Arts in Mumbai Hindi Vidyapith?
- Short term courses after BA in Arts and MBA in HR? What are the options available for jobs after BA in Arts and MBA in HR?
- Can i do MBA after completing graduation in arts?
- Possibility to pursue MBA without having Maths in graduation?
- MBA or any other creativity course after graduation in Fine Arts?
- Can i do MBA after completing 3rd year of graduation in Arts and English honors?
- Number of seats in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune?
- Is it possible to get admissions for BBA and what are the steps to go for a MBA degree after twelfth standard in Arts ?
Yes, you can do MBA if you have scored 50% in graduation(45% for SC/ST category).
To do MBA from reputed colleges you should appear for one of the following entrance tests:
Important links for you:
Correspondance coaching is also provided by come of these classes.
All the very best!!!
You dint mention the place from where you are.
I am providing the list of top colleges in India for MBA course.It might be helpful for you.
Top MBA Colleges In India:
>>Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad>>Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
>>Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
>>Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
>>Indian Institute of Management Indore
>>FMS Faculty of Management Studies
>>NMIMS Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies
>>ISB Indian School of Business Hyderabad
>>MDI Management Development Institute
>>SPJIMR S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
*To join in this colleges you should get good percentile i.e above 90% in your entrance exams.
All The Best
dear friend don't worry it not really matter that you are from Arts stream because for MBA you only require 50% marks in graduation from any stream for general candidates & 45% marks for SC/ST candidates .
Yes you have to worry for entrance that is compulsory without entrance exam score you could not admission in good colleges . So try to focus in much entrance exam and try to score good marks in entrance exams like CAT, MAT, SNAP, etc because this good score can lead you to the top MBA colleges in India.
LIST OF Top 10 MBA Colleges in India are ;
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
LIBA Loyola Institute of Business Administration
Nirma Institute of Managemen Ahmadabad
SIBM Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
XIMB Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
Other Reputed Colleges/ Universities offering MBA program are :
Amity Business School Noida
FMS Faculty of Management Studies
IIFT Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
IIPM Indian Institute of Planning and Management
IMT Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
ISB Indian School of Business Hyderabad
JBIMS Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
SIMSR KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
SPJIMR S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
GOOD LUCK .....
Hello Friend ,
Well doing MBA from TOP B-School is not that easy as you have to score good percentile in your entrance exam like CAT,MAT,SNAP, GMAT etc (any one ) you have to score above 95 percentile then only you will be eligible for pursuing MBA in the mention colleges listed below :-
Here are the list of Top B-School for you :-
.....Good Luck ......
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore.
- SVKMs Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS),Mumbai.
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies ,Mumbai .
- Indian School of Business (ISB) ,Hyderabad.
- Faculty of Management Studies , Delhi.
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) - Mumbai.
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR),Mumbai.
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT),Jaipur.
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore.
These are following a good college after graduation in Arts-------------------------------
1.Faculty of Management Studies , Delhi
2.Indian Institute of Management, Indore
3.Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
4.Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies ,Mumbai
5.Malaviya National Institute of Technology,Jaipur
6.Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar
7.Nirma Institute of Managemen, Ahmadabad.
Hope It Helps!
There are some MBA from a good college after graduation in Arts---------------------
1.Indian Institute of Management ,Indore
2.Indian Institute of Management ,Ahmedabad
3.Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
4.Nirma Institute of Managemen, Ahmadabad
5.Xavier Institute of Management ,Bhubaneshwar
6.Malaviya National Institute of Technology ,Jaipur
7.Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies ,Mumbai
8.Indian School of Business ,Hyderabad.
I hope this will help
All the best
These are some MBA from a good college after graduation in Arts-----------------
1.Indian School of Business
2.Indian Institute of Management
3.Faculty of Management Studies
4.S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
5.Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies
6.Management Development Institute
7.Loyola Institute of Business Administration
8.Xavier Institute of Management .
This should help