Mba entrance exam model question with answer papers please show and university for anna university
Related MBA Discussions:
- MBA entrance exam model question with answer paper?
- Model question papers of TNSF comman entrance exam for MBA?
- MBA TANCET model question and solved answer paper?
- Model question papers of group-4? How to do the preparations for group-4?
- Entrance, syllabus and model question paper for MBA entrance exam after completing Chemical Engineering?
- Anna university - DEET - MBA entrance exam model question papers.
- Question papers with answers for MBA entrance exam?
- Question papers for MBA entrance exam with soulution?
- Model question paper of MBA in Finance of Madras University?
- Model question papers for MBA entrance exam of TANCET?
what is the marketing deling of banking
with chemistry honors in graduation can i do MBA in future, what is the syllabus for MBA?
There are some most common entrance exams conducted by various management institutes and some of the entrance exams are following :
CAT : Common Admission Test : This test is conducted by Indian Institute of Management in which you should score at least 97% marks then you will get the admission in MBA in IIM and if having less than 96% then you will get the admission in other reputed institutes because CAT score is accepted in all over India.
MAT : Management Aptitude Test : This test is conducted by All India Management Association and you should have at least 95% or above marks in test to get admission in MBA program and MAT score Card is also accepted in all over India by various government and private management institutes.
XAT : Xavier Admission Test : This test is conducted by Xavier Labour Research Institute of Management for various MBA program and should have at least 95% marks in XAT and this test is also accepted in so many management institutes.
If you want to apply for any one of these above mentioned test then you should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC/STs and final year pursuing candidates are also eligible to apply.
I have attached some question papers for various MBA entrance exams as CAT and MAT so please download all papers and prepare well for exam.
All the best