mba colleges with less fee
upto 2 lakh for full course
Related MBA Discussions:
- Any MBA colleges whose fee structure is less than a Lakh?
- List of MBA colleges in Pune accepting 69 percentile in CMAT & having fee structure of 2 lakhs for full MBA course?
- Good MBA in Finance and HR colleges after scoring 12 percentile in Delhi/NCR/Pune upto 4-6 lakhs fee structure with 100% placement?
- Admission in IIM after12th?
- Details about MBA colleges with a fees less than 1.55 lacks for full course?
- List of colleges accepting MAT percentile & having low fee structure?
- Fee structure of MBA in Human Resource?
- Fee structure to do MBA from Foreign country?
- Admission in MBA colleges in Hyderabad with 11238 rank in CET?
- List of colleges in Mumbai having fee structure upto 5 lakhs?
ITs very tough to find out the list because no business school provide these fees structure the minimum fees is 3.5 lakhs and maximum 12lakhs so try some other local institutions like Engg with MBA and M.tech colleges there you might find many colleges .according to your fees structure !!!!
but No Business SChool gives this low fees structure so far!!!
"Searching is the best way of decision"
JBIMS-Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies and Research is the college in Mumbai where fees for Full time MBA is up to around 2 lacs for full course.
JBIMS is one of the leading and top recognised B-school for MBA in India.
After completing MBA from JBIMS , students gets better job with good package and designation.
Inorder to get admission for MBA in JBIMS, Student should get more 95 percentile in CAT/CET entance exam.
Best of Luck!!!
It is extremely difficult to find colleges having this much fees as an MBA is one of the most expensive degrees in India. But there are 2 colleges I think you should consider and they are FMS and JBIMS.
FMS or Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, is one of the best business schools in our country and gives the IIMs top competitions. Despite being such a top category school, it has a nominal fee of Rs. 10, 480 (approx.) per year.
JBIMS or Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai is also a very good B-school and is considered in the top 10 best MBA institutes in India. It has a fee structure of Rs. 1,00, 000 per year.
You should consider the above two options. But you will have to score very high marks in CAT to get admission in these colleges.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, DURGAPUR
DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
UNDER MHRD GOVT. OF INDIA
MBA COURSE FEES FOR 2 YEARS:
1ST SEMESTER : Rs 32,417
2ND SEMESTER : Rs 28,100
3RD SEMESTER : Rs 28,817
4Rth SEMESTER : Rs 28,300
Total Fees for 2 years: Rs 1,17,634
The consistent placement record and the high profile faculty team illustrates the commitment to the success of the University.
Department of Management Studies,
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue,