i have two backlog in degree final year and i want to do mba what should i can do can any college or universities give admission to me this year in mba or i can another option pl z give ur ur suggetion
Related MBA Discussions:
- Is it true that if I have 8 backlogs I wont be eligible for final year?
- Possibility to join MBA with backlogs in B.Com.?
- Joining MBA in India with backlogs in degree?
- Admission in Final year of MBA after PGDM? if not, what should i do for MBA admission? Can i easily get admission in GGU college?
- Admission in MBA course having backlog in final year of graduation? Provide the eligibility criteria for admissions in MBA course?
- Is it possible to take admission in MBA first year in final year of BA?
- Mba without completing graduation.
- Eligibility for CAT with backlogs in B.Tech.?
- Possibility to get admission in IIM for MBA with backlogs in B.Tech.?
- Eligibility for admission in MBA college after BBA?
BACKLOGS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR MBA COLLEGES
First you need to clear your backlog .when you enter mba course you have clear your all backlogs ..with backlogs no colleges accept you .then 50 % marks is complusory marks and you need to produce your marks sheet along with your documents .before enter mba colleges crack any one CAT /MAT entrance exam which is happen in twice in a year..so first clear your backlog and do it your MBA dream !!!
ALL THE BEST
MBA is the Master's in Business Administration and this one of the top courses in the world in the present day.
The Basic Eligibility Criteria to do the MBA course are :-
1. You should be a minimum graduate in ANY stream from a recognized college or university and you can join this after any time.
2. You should be passed in all the subjects of your graduation program.
Now coming to your question and status, as you say that you have 2 backlogs in the final year, I am really sorry to say that you will not be allowed post graduation course in any other college.
This would hinder your growth in any other stream of education.
So your first concern should be that you clear both your backlogs and only then can you apply for any kind of a post graduation course.
Hope this helps
All the best
Any option for mba after supplimentry exams