i am textile depolma student after complete my education in month of june 2012 i will take in addimition to B.TEC. Textile for 3 year . can i do MBA
Related MBA Discussions:
- MBA after B.Tech. & Textile Diploma?
- Details about diploma in Textile Management?
- Eligibility for MBA after diploma in Garment Manufacturing & Merchandising?
- Eligibility to do diploma in Textile Technology after MBA?
- Eligibility to do MBA after doing diploma in Textile Engineering?
- MBA through correspondence after completing diploma in Textile Technology?
- Better course between MBA Designing & M.Sc. in Textile Designing after B.Sc Textile Designing?
- Eligibility for MBA after B.Tech.?
- MBA or M.Sc. in Textile Designing after B.Sc. in Textile Designing?
- Can I do my MBA in the recognised university after completing diploma and B.Tech?
MBA is a master degree program.The duration of this course is two years.The basic eligibility for this course is to have a bachelor degree from a recognized university in any stream.There is not any restriction on opting the course.One is free here to opt any of the bachelor course, but it should be from a recognized university.
As you are telling that you are the diploma holder.And dear aspirant diploma is not equivalent to the Bachelor degree, So you can not do the MBA now.However you can do the MBA after completion of your b.tech degree.So dear aspirant first complet your B.tech course then go for the MBA course.