sIR/mam i completed B.COM,MBA i am intrested to do LLB,I dt nw the hw to start it, it is conducted by university wise or any special board is there, which way is best to join in LLB plz suggest to me.
Related MBA Discussions:
- LLB after MBA & B.com.?
- LLB after MBA & B.Com.?
- Job opportunities after BBA,LLB & CS?
- Can i do LLB distance with MBA in correspondence after completing B.com?
- Eligibility to do MBA & LLB together?
- CS & B.com. or CS & LLB before MBA?
- Is it correct to study CS course after completing MBA LLB?
- MBA or ICWA or M.com. or LLB after CS?
- Details about MBA LLB course?
- Eligibility for LLB after doing MBA & M.com.?
L.L.B course is a five year course with ten semester.The basic eligibility criteria for persuing a B.Com L.L.B course is passing in the higher Secondary school Examination system.
Aggregate marks should not be less than 50% of the total marks or an equivalent examination.
Some top institute offering LLB in INDIA :
NLSIU , Bangalore
NALSAR , Hyderabad
NLIU , Bhopal
Symbiosis Law College , Pune
ILS Law College ,Pune
Faculty Of Law , Banaras
Faculty Of Law , Delhi
Government Law College , Mumbai
Faculty Of Law , Chandigarh
sir, i completed my BCA degree in regular and MBA-HR in distance education.now
I am intrested to join LLB.how to join?and where?
if there be scpoe for it